Update as of October 24, 2017: The 2018 Civil Service Exam Schedule for the first batch is set on March 18, 2018.The application period will start from November 16, 2017 and will end on January 31, 2018. Read: Civil Service Exam is set on March 18, 2018 | First Batch of CSE-PPT and 2018 Schedule of Career Service Examination (Pen and Paper Test) | Official Announcement.
The First Batch of CSE-PPT will be on March 18, 2018 with a filing period from November 16, 2017 to January 31, 2018. The Second Batch of CSE-PPT will be on August 12, 2018 with a filing period from April 10, 2018 to June 22, 2018.
Civil Service Exam Schedule from 2014 to 2017
Civil Service Exam Eligibility Requirements
- Filipino Citizen, at least 18 years old, and of good moral character.
- Has no criminal record, or has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
- Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government.
- Has not taken the same level of career service examination within three (3) months from the last examination taken.
Civil Service Exam Documents Requirements
- Fully accomplished application form (Download link: CS Form No. 100 Revised September 2016). The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor.
- Four (4) copies of identical pictures with specificationas follows:
- Philippine passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- colored, with white background
- printed on good quality photo paper
- in standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag position at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- in bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features)
- showing left and right ears
- taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- with neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- with full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any (e.g. JUAN C. DELA CRUZ, JR.), and signature over printed name
- taken within the last three (3) months prior to filing of application
- Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/OfficeID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance (Note: Any other ID not included in the list shall NOT be accepted.) IDs lacking information, particularly the applicant’s date of birth, should be supported by Birth Certificate issued/authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Local Civil Registrar (LCR).
Civil Service Exam 2018 Testing Centers
The Civil Service Commission has declared the following places as the testing centers last 2017. Most probably for the Civil Service Exam 2018, these testing centers will be the same.
|1||San Fernando City, La Union, Dagupan City, Urdaneta City, Vigan City, Laoag City|
|2||Tuguerarao City, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya, Basco, Batanes, Cauayan City|
|3||City of San Fernando, Pampanga, Malolos City, Guiguinto, Bulacan, Cabanatuan City, Balanga City, Baler, Aurora|
|4||Dasmarinas City, Batangas City, Cainta Rizal, Lucena City
Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro, San Jose, Occidental Mindoro, Boac Mariduque, Odiongan, Romblon, Puerto Princesa City
|5||Legazpi City, Naga City, Masbate City|
|6||Bacolod City, Iloilo City, Roxas City, San Jose Antique|
|7||Cebu City, Dumaguete City, Tagbilaran City, Bogo City|
|8||Tacloban City, Borongan City, Catbalogan City, Ormoc City|
|9||Zamboanga City, Pagadian City, Dipolog City|
|10||Cagayan De Oro City|
|11||Davao City, Tagum City|
|12||Cotabato City, Kidapawan City, Koronadal City, General Santos City|
|NCR||To be announced|
|CAR||Baguio City, Tabuk City, Bangued, Abra, Bontoc Mt. Province|
|CARAGA||Butuan City, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur, Surigao City, Tandag City|
|ARMM||Cotabato City, Iligan City, Bongao, Tawi-Tawi|
Update: As announced, the provinces of Cavite and Occidental Mindoro are rectified as follows:
March 18, 2018 CSE-PPT
Also, Sta. Cruz, Laguna is now included as additional testing center in Region IV for the March 18, 2018 CSE-PPT as per Examination Announcement No. 05, s. 2017, dated November 17, 2017.
Important reminder: The acceptance of applications will be on a first-come-first-serve basis because there will be quotas for the first and second batch of applicants. If the target and quota of number of examinees has already reached, your application may no longer be accepted. Make sure to visit or call the nearest field office of Civil Service Commission.