The 2020 Lifestyle Entrepreneur Summit will happen at SMX Aura, Taguig City on January 18, 2020. Here are the details you need to know.
Who are the speakers in the 2020 LES?
- Jon Orana | CEO, Negosyo University
- He is the founder of Negosyo University and he has been in online business for over a decade and has personally coached over 3,000 online entrepreneurs in the Philippines.
- And on Lifestyle Entrepreneur Summit, he will reveal the blueprint of his online coaching business that generated close to Php 70 Million.
CJ Cajoles | Founder, Online Filipino Freelancers
She’s the founder of Online Filipino Freelancers, one of the largest Facebook Group in the Philippines with hundred thousands of members.
- How she make 6-7 figures a month from her e-commerce business.
- How to find products to sell online. The one that can make you earn 7 figures monthly.
- How to match your products to the correct target audience using Facebook Ads.
- Where to find reliable and trusted suppliers for your products.
- No more guess? She’ll reveal 14 niche market you should be in.
- How to spy on your competitors and dominate the game.
- The golden rule of Facebook Marketing
Cho Lim |Founder, Lazy Lifter
Cho is the Founder of The Lazy Lifter a brand with a thriving community of over 4,000 members.
And in this summit, you’ll discover how he earned over Php 9 Million from one single e-book.
Yes, you read it right. One product = Php 9 Million.
As of this writing, his online business has generated over 1,000+ product testimonials, success stories, and fitness transformations
You’ll be inspired his story from being a tambay (unemployed) to millionaire in less than 1 year of selling e-books.
Nix Eniego | Founder, Social Media Academy
Nix is a marketing mentor to thousands of entrepreneurs, freelancers, and influencers.
He is also the founder of Social Media Academy, one of the leading online marketing schools in the Philippines and he runs a digital marketing consulting agency catered to local and foreign enterprise companies.
At only 27 years old, Nix has built an online empire through social media marketing. He has amassed over 50,000 total followers across all his social media assets, and owns (and helped grow) a more than 5M network on Instagram.
He is a keynote speaker on social media, Instagram growth, personal branding, and growth hacking, and starting and growing an online business.
With over 1,000 students in Social Media Academy, and having mentored and guided hundreds of others through his social media content and workshops, Nix is driven to put the spotlight on the Filipino people as a truly world-class talent that can thrive in the global arena.
And in this special summit, you’ll discover how to launch a multi-million online program, primarily with just organic marketing and personal branding.
- Nix can teach you how to build around your personal brand and expertise to create a world class online course program, without needing a big advertising budget.
Who must attend the Lifestyle Entrepreneur Summit (LES)?
Employees who want to start an online business on the side. LES’ advice has always stayed the same: “quit your job when your side income has equal or surpassed your job’s monthly income.”
On January 18, you’ll learn how to do that. The speakers will show you the exact steps, our thought processes, the do’s and don’t’s, how to do it safely, and so much more.
Freelancers who want to take their game to the next level. If you’re a struggling freelancer, you feel you’re “stuck” or not earning the fees you deserve, this is definitely for you.
Marketers who want fresh ideas on how to market and sell their products online. Speakers will share tips, tactics, strategies, and systems we’ve used to create million-peso product launches.
Business Owners who want clarity on how a strong online presence can help them reach new customers, expand their business, and earn more money. Speakers will show you automated and systematic ways on how to reach more customers and consistently convert them into buyers.
Entrepreneurs who want to meet other successful entrepreneurs, create new connections, and potentially build partnerships with future influencers. You’ll also leave with bucket loads of new information you won’t hear anywhere else except inside the Lifestyle Entrepreneur Summit.
Register now at this link: 2020 Lifestyle Entrepreneur Summit
Summary of 2020 Lifestyle Entrepreneur Summit
- When: January 18, 2019 from 8AM – 5PM
- Where: SMX Aura, Taguig City
- How to Register: Go to this LINK.
Leave a Reply