The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM), pursuant to its constitutional mandate to administer and control the Philippine National Police (PNP), will conduct the 2019 NAPOLCOM CAex (Computer-Assisted Examination). Here are the details.
NAPOLCOM CAEx Online Application Period
The online application will start on April 22 at 12NN onwards until April 26, 2019. The NAPOLCOM Computer-Assisted Examination is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age and educational requirements, as well as to Police Officers 1 (PO1) whose appointments are temporary for lack of appropriate eligibility.
Download: [PDF] NAPOLCOM CAEx Announcement
PNP Entrance Examination Schedule
There will be schedule on the following dates:
Month of May
- May 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 28 and 30
Month of June
- June 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25 and 27
Month of July
- July 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25 and 30
Month of September
- September 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24 and 26
How to get an appointment for NAPOLCOM CAEx?
- Applicants must log in to caex.napolcom.gov.ph (the system will be available on April 22, 2019).
- Applicants must choose the desired date, fill out the mandatory fields such as:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Applicants must click SUBMIT after filling the mandatory fields. A CONFIRMATION will appear if registration was successful. If not, the process should be repeated.
- Applicants with the confirmed schedule will be sent an auto-generated email wherein the applicant shall be required to access the on-link to enter all the required information in the application form. A printout of filled-out application form shall be presented by the applicant to the Examination Application Processor from 7:15 AM to 8:00 AM (processing time) at the Examination Division One-Stop-Shop, 7th Floor, NAPOLCOM Central Office, EDSA corner Quezon Ave, Quezon City during his/her scheduled appointment/examination date together with the emailed confirmation slip.
Minimum Qualification Standards
|Applicant Classification||Age||Height||Educational Attainment|
|Civilian||Not more than 30 years old||–||Bachelor’s Degree|
|PO1 (Temporary)||None||–||Bachelor’s Degree|
According to NAPOLCOM, they removed the height requirement for the entrance examination only (successful PNP exam takers are eligible for other government jobs outside the PNP). Police aspirants must still possess the required height – men and women need to be at least 1.62 meters (5’4″) and 1.57 meters (5’2″) tall, respectively to be admitted to the police service. The NAPOLCOM cannot just remove the height requirement because it is mandated by RA 6975 unless this law is amended.