If you are one of those applicants waiting for the updates of the Civil Service Commission (CSC) regarding the rescheduling of the exam, kindly read this CSC Exam Advisory No. 6 s. 2020.
CSC Exam Advisory No. 6 s. 2020
Due to Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) continuing pandemic, General Community Quarantine (GCQ)/ Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) over the entire country has beed affected. The GCQ/MGCQ shall be observed with the new normal conditions such as physical distancing, reduced capacity of public transportation, and restriction of mass gatherings.
In light of this, please be advised that the conduct of the following civil service examinations via pen and paper test (PPT) for CY 2020, is hereby CANCELLED:
21 June 2020
- Fire Officer Examination
- Penology Officer Examination
- Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination
9 August 2020
- Career Service Examination-PPT (Professional)
- Career Service Examination-PPT (SubProfessional)
11 October 2020
- Intermediate Competency on Local Treasury Examination
- Pre-Employment Test
- Promotional Test
- Ethics-Oriented Personality Test
On the other hand, the suspended 15 March 2020 CSE-PPT shall be reset in 2021. A separate issuance on this matter shall be released in due time.
For your information and guidance.
- Suspension of Filing of Applications for the August 9, 2020 CSE-PPT
- March 15 Civil Service Exam Cancellation | Nationwide
- Fire Officer Examination 2020 | Schedule and Application Details
- Penology Officer Examination 2020 | Schedule and Application Details
- 2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule | Professional and Sub-Professional