The Philippine Civil Service Commission has issued the Examination Announcement No. 01 series of 2020 for the 2021 Civil Service Exam Schedule
When will be the 2021 Civil Service Exam?
According to the CSC Announcement, the exam will be on July 18, 2021. You can start filing until June 2, 2021 and the target release date of test results will be on September 1, 2021.
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|July 18, 2021||May 14, 2021||June 3, 2021|
Testing Centers | Selected Regions Only
Civil Service Exam Eligibility Requirements
- Filipino Citizen, at least 18 years old, and of good moral character.
- Has no criminal record, or has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
- Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government.
- Has not taken the same level of career service examination within three (3) months from the last examination taken.
Civil Service Exam Documents Requirements
- Fully accomplished application form (Download link: CS Form No. 100 Revised September 2016). The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor.
- Four (4) copies of identical pictures with specificationas follows:
- Philippine passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- colored, with white background
- printed on good quality photo paper
- in standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag position at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- in bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features)
- showing left and right ears
- taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- with neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- with full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any (e.g. JUAN C. DELA CRUZ, JR.), and signature over printed name
- taken within the last three (3) months prior to filing of application
- Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/OfficeID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance (Note: Any other ID not included in the list shall NOT be accepted.) IDs lacking information, particularly the applicant’s date of birth, should be supported by Birth Certificate issued/authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Local Civil Registrar (LCR).
Important reminder: The acceptance of applications will be on a first-come-first-serve basis because there will be quotas for the first and second batch of applicants. If the target and quota of number of examinees has already reached, your application may no longer be accepted. Make sure to visit or call the nearest field office of Civil Service Commission.
- Downloadable PDF File of the Application Form
- Scope and Coverage of Civil Service Exam | Professonial and Sub-Professional
- CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX) | Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between Professional and Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam?
- Civil Service Exam Reviewer Compilations
Join Civil Service Exam 2021 Community