The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is now accepting applications for the CHED Scholarship 2020 for the School Year 2020-2021.
CHED Scholarship 2020
The CHED Scholarship Programs (CSPs) shall be accessible to qualified and deserving Filipino students. A qualified students maybe awarded Full Scholarship or Half Scholarship under the State Scholarship Program (SSP) and Private Education Financial Assistance (PESFA).
Qualifications for CHED Scholarship
- Must be a Filipino citizen;
- Graduating high school student or high school graduate with general average (GWA) of at least 85% (Based on CHED Order No. 10 Series of 2019);
- Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 400,000), or in cases where the income exceeds PhP 400,000 an applicant must present written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certifications of two or more dependents enrolled in college;
Note: For applicants belonging the special group of persons such as the Underprivileged and Homeless Citizens under RA 7279, Persons With Disability (PWDs) under RA 7277, Solo Parents and/or their Dependents under RA 8972, Senior Citizens under RA 9994, and Indigenous People under RA 8371, shall submit certifications and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies.
Requirements for the CHED Scholarship
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate.
- High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; and
- Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students.
- The student-applicants shall submit any of the following documents:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian;
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
- Certificate of Indigence either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD);
- Case Study report from DSWD; or
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and seafarers.
- Students should enroll in any of the Priority Courses identified by CHED.
1. Secure and fill out the application form at any CHED Regional Offices or download it here.
2. You can apply through the following:
- Hand carry or walk-in application
- Email ([email protected] or [email protected])
Note: All submission should be addressed to CHEDROs based on point of origin.
Scholarship Application Period
You can apply from March 1 to May 31, 2020.
Read Also: PhilFrance Scholarship 2020
CHED Contact Details for Inquiries
For further information, please contact Office of Student Development and Services located at the 3/F HEDC Building, CP Garcia Avenue, Quezon City, with Tel No.: (02) 8988-0001 or email [email protected]
READ: New CHED Scholarship Grade Requirement | At least 85% or its equivalent
is this still available right now?
Hello Good Afternoon po.
Tanong ko lang po sana kung pwede mag apply yung under college ng ched scholarship. Thank you
Try CHED Tulong Dunong Program.
May I know If you are allowing First year college of Tourism to apply in CHED Scholarship? Thank you.
Currently, ang priority po nila ay incoming freshman.
how to apply
Wala pa po kmi natatangapna old stufaps benificiary.dto la union
Kindly follow up the CHED Regional Office in your area.
Ano po qualification
How about those that have been in college for 1 year already, are they allowed to apply?
Hello good day mam sir
I am benificiary of STUFAps peru until now wala pa kmi nakukuha since first semester.mag end of semester na po kmi this april need din po sana nmin for our tuition fees.from La union stufaps old benificiay
Will you accept a degree holder?