The Philippine Civil Service Commission have announced the details for the August 7, 2022 Civil Service Exam.
Application Period for August 7, 2022 Civil Service Exam
According to CSC, the application period for the August 7, 2022 Civil Service Exam – Pen and Paper Test for both Professional and SubProfessional will be on June 2 to June 16, 2022.
Official Announcement of CSC
The Civil Service Commission urges individuals who are interested to take either examination to inquire and coordinate with the CSC Regional Office or any of its field offices where they intend to take the examination to know the specific mode of filing the application, filing venues, and exact procedures.
Upon checking those CSC Facebook Pages, you will find that there are offices who will accept walk in applicants while other offices are thru Online Civil Service Examination Application System (OCSEAS). To site an example, the CSC Field Office Cavite will accept the General Public Application from June 13-16 via OCSEAS only.
Again, make sure to visit the announcement of the CSC Regional Offices and Field Offices.
- Downloadable PDF File of the Application Form
- Civil Service Commission Field Offices | Contact Numbers, Location and Email Address
- Scope and Coverage of Civil Service Exam | Professonial and Sub-Professional
- CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX) | Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between Professional and Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam?
- Civil Service Exam Reviewer Compilations