The BFP National Headquarters has announced that there is an ongoing hiring for two thousand (2000) Fire Officer 1 (FO1) nationwide.
Official Announcement for the BFP Hiring 2022
What are the qualification standards for Fire Officer 1 (FO1)?
- Open to all male and female Filipino citizen not less that twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age on the date of actual assumption of duty or oath of office;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must possess a 4-Year Baccalaureate Degree from a recognized institute of learning;
- Must have Civil Service Commission (CSC) 2nd level, RA 1080 or PD 907 Eligibility;
- Must be at least 1.57 meter in height for male and 1.52 meters for female;
- Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex;
- Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude; and
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment.
How to Apply for BFP Hiring 2022
Applicants must register to the following link before proceeding to any stage of processing: http://bfp-ers.online/
Filing Period the Application for BFP Hiring 2022
Please refer to your nearest BFP Fire Station / BFP Regional Office for more details.
Source: RSS BFP NHQ