The Bureau of Fire Protection is in need of 2000 Fire Officers 1 (FO1) nationwide, with a basic salary of PhP 29,668. If you are asking how to apply to the BFP vacant positions for FO1, read all the qualifications and requirements in this article.
Qualification Standards for Fire Officers I
- Open to all male and female Filipino citizen not less that twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age;
- Must be at least 1.62 meter or 5’4″ in height for male and 1.57 meters or 5’2″ for female;
- Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institute of learning;
- Must have Civil Service Commission (CSC) 2nd level, RA 1080 or PD 907 Eligibility;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment; and
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
Requirements for Fire Officers I
A. Application Letter (Addressed to the Chief BFP/Regional Director);
B. Authenticated Service Record (for previous government employees);
C. One (1) Handwritten Personal Data Sheet (PDS). Print entries using BLACK BALLPEN. Do NOT use sign pen. Link: Downloadable PDS
D. One (1) Authenticated Copy Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma;
E. One (1) Authenticated Copy Second Level Eligibility/ CS Professional/ Board Rating;
F. Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA);
G. Photocopy of Certificate of Marriage (if applicable);
H. Authenticated Barangay, Mayor, Police, NBI, RTC, and MTC Clearance;
I. Authenticated Certificate of Waiver(for applicants with age and/ or height deficiency/ies).
Read Also: Fire Officer Examination 2018 Schedule
How to Apply for Fire Officers of BFP
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the required documents to the application letter addressed to your respective Regional Directors (see the list) not later than July 6, 2018.
For inquiries and other details, please visit or call:
(02) 426-0219/ 426-0246/ LOCAL 203
Recruitment Selection Section (RSS)
Human Resource Management Division
Directorate for Personnel, BFP National Headquarters
Agham Road, Brgy. Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City