If you are planning to be part of Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) as Non-Uniformed Personnel (NUP), check this BFP Hiring NUP.
For purposes of filling-up vacancies for Non-Uniformed Personnel (NUP) in BFP, the Recruitment and Promotion Process for NUP is hereby announced.
Read Also: Salary Grade 2019 Table
BFP Hiring | NUP Vacant Positions
- Engineer I (PhP 22,938)
- Engineer II (PhP 33,584)
- Engineer IV (PhP 65,319)
- Accountant I (PhP 22,938)
- Accountant II (PhP 33,584)
- Accountant III (PhP 45,269)
- Accounting Analyst I (PhP 20,754)
- Administrative Officer I (PhP 19,233)
- Administrative Officer III (PhP 27,755)
- Administrative Assistant II (PhP 16,758)
- Administrative Aide VI (PhP 14,847)
- Electrical Inspector I (PhP 14,847)
- Electrician I (PhP 13,214)
Deadline of Submission of Requirements
The deadline of submission of documents will be on July 22, 2019.
How to Apply to the BFP Hiring NUP
1. Check the available positions in the photos. Take note of the minimum qualification standards (education, training, work experience and eligibility). The place of assignment (nationwide) is also included there (rightmost part).
2. Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing.
3. Attached the following documents to the application letter:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (Download Link) with recent passport-sized picture;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record
4. Send through courier or email or walk in to the contact person:
SSUPT BELINDA B. OCHAVE
Director for Human Resource Development
Agham Road, Brgy. Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City
REMINDER: Applications with INCOMPLETE documents shall not be entertained.