Last June 8, 2020, the BFP National Headquarters posted the schedule for the hiring of the regular quota for Fire Officer I (FO1). Here are the details if you want to apply as Fire Officer I (FO1).
BFP Hiring 2020 Schedule
What are the qualification standards for Fire Officer 1 (FO1)?
- Open to all male and female Filipino citizen not less that twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age;
- Must be at least 1.62 meter or 5’4″ in height for male and 1.57 meters or 5’2″ for female;
- Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institute of learning;
- Must have Civil Service Commission (CSC) 2nd level, RA 1080 or PD 907 Eligibility;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment; and
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
Requirements for FO1
A. Application Letter (Addressed to the Chief BFP/Regional Director);
B. Authenticated Service Record (for previous government employees);
C. One (1) Handwritten Personal Data Sheet (PDS). Print entries using BLACK BALLPEN. Do NOT use sign pen. Link: Downloadable PDS
D. One (1) Authenticated Copy Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma;
E. One (1) Authenticated Copy Second Level Eligibility/ CS Professional/ Board Rating;
F. Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA);
G. Photocopy of Certificate of Marriage (if applicable);
H. Authenticated Barangay, Mayor, Police, NBI, RTC, and MTC Clearance;
I. Authenticated Certificate of Waiver(for applicants with age and/ or height deficiency/ies).
How to Apply to the BFP Hiring 2020
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the required documents to the application letter addressed to your respective Regional Directors (see the list) not later than July 12, 2020.
For inquiry, you may contact:
Recruitment and Selection Section
Bureau of Fire Protection-National Headquarters (BFP-NHQ)
Agham Rd, Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila
Tel. Nos. (+632) 426-02-19/426-02-46 loc. 205.
Filing Period the Application for BFP Recruitment 2020
According to the Memo, acceptance of Application Folders will be from June 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
Source: RSS BFP NHQ