If you are planning to be part of Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) as permanent employee, check this BIR Hiring. There are more than 700 vacant positions nationwide.
From the latest posting at the official website of BIR, there are 779 vacant positions in the Revenue District Office (RDO) from different regions.
Read Also: Salary Grade 2023 Table
BIR Hiring Nationwide
Vacant Positions Part 1: This 87-page List of 739 Vacant Positions in BIR includes the following:
Vacant Positions Part 2: This 6-Page List of 40 Vacant Positions in BIR includes the following:
There are several positions that do not require work experience and training. But you must need Civil Service Eligibility. You can check the rightmost column if the Place of Assignment is within your area.
Requirements for Application
- Application letter stating the specific position title with salary grade (SG) level and specific division/province or place of assignment as posted;
- Three (3) sets of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent ID picture taken within three (3) months prior to submission of application (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) duly subscribed and sworn to by an authorized administering officer; Work Experience Sheet (CSC Form No. 212 – Attachment) (if applicable);
- Three (3) copies of accomplished Statement of Relatives (can be downloaded at BIR Website);
- One (1) Certified True Copy and 2 photocopies of Diploma;
- One (1) Certified True Copy and 2 photocopies of Transcript of Record;
- Two (2) Authenticated Copies and 1 photocopy of Certificate of Civil Service Eligibility (if Civil Service eligible);
- For RA 1080 Eligible (CPAs and/or other board passers only): Two (2) Authenticated copies and 1 photocopy of Board Rating, and three (3) photocopies of valid PRC ID;
- For BAR Passers only: Three (3) photocopies of Certificate of BAR Membership, and three (3) photocopies of BAR Rating;
- For Re-employment: One (1) Original copy of valid Ombudsman Clearance, and three (3) photocopies of District/Regional/National Office Clearance (whichever is applicable); and
- Three (3) copies of accomplished Reference Release Waiver form (can be downloaded at BIR Website);
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier to:
- CHIEF, CAREER MANAGEMENT SECTION
- 7th Floor. Personnel Division, BIR National Office Bldg.,
- Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City