BJMP Hiring – The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology is in need of 2000 Jail Officers 1 (JO1) nationwide in 2019 regular quota, with a basic salary of PhP 29,668. If you are asking how to apply to the BJMP vacant positions for JO1, read all the qualifications and requirements in this article.
Jail Officer 1 (JO1) General Qualifications
- Citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
- Person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the nuero-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning;
- Must possess the appropriate civil service eligibility;
- Must not have been dishonorably disharged of dismissal for cause from previous employment;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age. Provided, that a waiver for age requirement shall be automatically granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities;
- Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male, and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m) for female: provided that a waiver for height requirement shall be granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities; and
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex.
Requirements for BJMP Hiring
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by NSO/PSA
- Authenticated Copy of College Diploma
- Authenticated Copy of Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility or Board Rating (w/ PRC ID)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if married) from PSA/NSO
- Photocopy of NBI clearance
- Photocopy of Police clearance
- Photocopy of Barangay clearance
- Photocopies of Court clearances:
- Fiscal Clearance
- Photocopy of NCIP/NCMF Certificate (if necessary), NCMF should be issued by the Bureau of External Relations.
- Photocopies of Certificate/s of Previous & Present Employment
- Photocopies of Certificate/s of Seminars/ Training Completed
- Valid Community Tax Certificate
Note: Bring the original documents for proper evaluation and also bring two piece of 1×1 and passport size pictures with name tag. The submission and initial evaluation of applicants are conducted every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM only.
How to Apply to BJMP
Here is the summary of step by step guide on how to apply to BJMP or the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology. This is 11 Steps. Read this LINK.
Jail Officer 1 Salary and Other Benefits
According to the Modified Base Pay Schedule of Military and Uniformed Personnel (MUP), the basic pay of P29,668 has been implemented since January 1, 2018. The Hazard Pay of all MUP shall be fixed at five hundred forty pesos (P540) per month. The Provisional and Officers’ Allowances shall no longer be part of the compensation of MUP beginning January 1, 2018.
Source: BJMP National Capital Region