The Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) under the Department of Justice is hiring Corrections Officers and Correction Technical Officers with basic salary of PhP 29,668.00.
Requirements for Corrections Officers and Correction Technical Officers
- Letter of Intent
- 10 copies of DULY ACCOMPLISHED CSC FORM 212 Revised 2017 (Personal Data Sheet) | 3 Originals & 7 Photocopies (Notarized)
- 3 copies of AUTHENTICATED CERTIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY (CSC/PRC) and Official Receipt
- AUTHENTICATED TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS and AUTHENTICATED CERTIFICATION from School/CHED
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Drugtest/HEPA Screening/ECG (Photocopy) from a Government Hospital
Scheduled (upon submission of Complete Requirements)
- Physical/Agility Test
- BuCor Written Examination
- HRMPSB Panel Interview
- PNPGH Neuro-Psychiatric Clearance
- Medical Clearance (CSC Form 211)
Where to Apply?
- BuCor National Headquarters, New Bilibid Prison, Muntinlupa
- Iwahig Prison and Penal Farm (IPPF), Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Davao Prison and Penal Farm (DPPF), Panabo City, Davao del Norte
- Sablayan Prison and Penal Farm (SPPF), Occidental Mindoro
- San Ramon Prison and Penal Farm (SRPPF), Zamboanga City
- Leyte Regional Prison (LRP), Abuyog, Leyte
For recruitment inquiries, contact the Human Resource Division at (02) 850-0062/ 659-0832 or send an email at [email protected] and take note that electronic submission of requirements will not be considered.
BuCor Hiring Official Posts
The Official Facebook Page of Bureau of Corrections has posted an invitation to all aspiring applicants to be part of the BuCor team.