The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM), will be conducting their 2021 NAPOLCOM CAEx (Computer-Assisted Examination). Here are the details.
NAPOLCOM CAEx Online Application Period
The online application will start on July 1 from 12NN onwards until July 2, 2021. The NAPOLCOM Computer-Assisted Examination is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age and educational requirements, as well as to Patrolman or Patrolwoman whose appointments are temporary for lack of appropriate eligibility.
PNP Entrance Examination Schedule
There will be scheduled on the following dates:
Month of July
- July 16
Month of August
- August 9, 10, 12, 13, 16, 17, 19, 20, 23, 24, 26, 27, and 31
Month of September
- September 16, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 27, 28, and 30
Month of November
- November 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, and 12
How to apply for NAPOLCOM CAEx?
- Applicant accesses the OLEASS (http://oleass-napolcom.com/caex/index.php) for CAEx (the system will be available on March 10, 2021).
- Fills out the mandatory fields and clicks the NEXT button.
- Chooses the desired date of examination and clicks SUBMIT button. A CONFIRMATION will appear if registration was successful. If not, the process should be repeated.
- CLICK on the link to print the Letter of Confirmation.
- Applicant proceeds to the NAPOLCOM Central Office on the date and the time stated on the Letter of Confirmation with the complete requirements.
Minimum Qualification Standards
|Applicant Classification||Age||Height||Educational Attainment|
|Civilian||Not more than 30 years old||–||Bachelor’s Degree|
|PO1 (Temporary)||None||–||Bachelor’s Degree|
According to NAPOLCOM, they removed the height requirement for the entrance examination only (successful PNP exam takers are eligible for other government jobs outside the PNP). Police aspirants must still possess the required height – men and women need to be at least 1.62 meters (5’4″) and 1.57 meters (5’2″) tall, respectively to be admitted to the police service. The NAPOLCOM cannot just remove the height requirement because it is mandated by RA 6975 unless this law is amended.