This is the step by step guide on how to get your Certification of Eligibility (CoE) for all the CSE-PPT passers.
Two Types of Certification of Eligility (CoE)
1. Temporary CoE
The Temporary CoE is free of charge which is given to all Civil Service Exam Passers. It is printed on CSC letterhead. But it is only valid for two (2) years from the date of issuance and cannot be authenticated.
2. Regular CoE
It is usually preferred when you apply for work in a government agency. This is not for free. It costs 100 pesos and it is printed on a security paper. It can be authenticated and has no expiration.
Note: There is no deadline in claiming the Certification of Eligibility. If you are a PRC board exam passer, you are automatically granted a Civil Service Eligibility. However, the CSC will not issue a separate certificate for PRC passers. The PRC Certificate would serve as the proof of eligibility.
Passers of CSE-PPT
- You may opt to apply for regular CoE (printed on security paper for 100 pesos).
- You must personally claim your Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representative are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers.
Requirements for Certification of Eligibility
1. At least two (2) of the following accepted valid ID upon claiming the certification:
- Driver’s License;
- Passport;PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D.;
- BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; or
- NBI Clearance
Read Also: Online Request for Eligibility Records | CSC Region IV
Note: If your ID does not have date of birth, original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA, formerly National Statistics Office), or the Local Civil Registry (LCR) printed on Security Paper (SecPa).
2. Application Receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
3. One (1) piece of 1×1 picture with name tag and signature. If you still have photo attached in claim stub, you can still use it.
4. Properly filled up ERRF and E6 Forms (available at the CSC Regional Offices and CSC website).
5. One hundred pesos (P100).
Where to avail Certification for Eligibility
- CSC NCR – No. 25 Kaliraya St., Brgy. Doña Josefa, Quezon City
- CSC RO I – Quezon Avenue., San Fernando City,La Union
- CSC RO II – San Gabriel, Tuguegarao, Cagayan
- CSC RO III – Diosdado Macapagal Government Center, Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- CSC RO IV – 139 Panay Avenue Brgy. South Triangle,Quezon City
- CSC RO V – Rawis, Legazpi City
- CSC RO VI – No. 7 Onate St., Mandurriao, Iloilo City
- CSC RO VII – Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City
- CSC RO VIII – Government Center, Palo, Leyte
- CSC RO IX – Cabatangan, Zamboanga City
- CSC RO X – Vamenta Blvd. Carmen,Cagayan de Oro City
- CSC RO XI – Ecoland Drive, Matina Davao City
- CSC RO XII – Gov. Gutierrez Avenue, Cotabato City
- CSC CAR – No. 116 Wagner Road, Military Cut-Off Baguio City
- CSC CARAGA – Doongan Road, Butuan City
- CSC ARMM – ARMM ORG Compound, Cotabato City
- How to retrieve your Examinee Number in Civil Service Exam
- How to get my Civil Service Exam rating? | OCSERGS
- Official List of Passers | Civil Service Exam Results August 2018
Kailan po magiging available ung sinasabi nilang eligibility card ng mga CSC passer?
March at August 2018 passers po kami.
Ask ko lang po, I’m already a PRC title holder, nabangit sa itaas na we are automatically granted a civil service eligibity, Ibig din po bang sabihin na pwede na kaming ma issuehan ng CSC ID? And how’s the process po and requirements just incase.? Salamat po
Hi Sir Jerwin.. No need to have CSC ID na po kasi considered na po yung PRC ID nyo po. ☺️
Gud day ! Did the FOE or Fire Examinations Exam eligibility had an I.D?
Hi. I took my CSE in Pangasinan but I am now working in Manila. Can I get my CoE here? Do I need to show a request letter in claiming my CoE?
Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers. Consult with the CSC office kung saan ka nag-exam.
Itook up the sub-pro exam in the early 80’s at the PCC located in Sta Mesa Manila.my passing rate was sent my mail then but because of several house transfer from Tondo Manila to Sta Rosa Laguna some of my important documents and belongings were misplaced or must have lost.And i would like to have an authenticated copy of my exam result with its passing grade.I seldom go to Manila and if its possible i can get my claim/request be sent to me through a reputable courier. Thank you.
You can process it at the nearest CSC Regional Office. You can get in within the day.
could you please send an invitation under my name of Supervisory Leadership Trainings/Seminar to equip myself of this function as I am now a head of one section in our department.
Hi Sir Edwin, please call the nearest CSC Office po. Thanks.
Tanong lang po. Pag taga region 12 need vha talaga na sa Cotabato City mag process ng Cert of Eligibility. Taga kidapwan po kasi ako.Di po vha pwede na sa amas nlng magprocess
Kung saan po ang nearest CSC Office doon kayo magprocess.