The Civil Service Exam Results for August 12, 2018 (Second Batch CSE-PPT) will be out anytime soon. As of this writing, the CSC Davao Region has already released the results for the Professional Level.
List of Region 11 Professional Passers
The CSC official website is experiencing high volume of traffic and it is not available at the moment. You might always see this “504 Gateway Time-out” notice because of the server problem.
- How to get my Civil Service Exam rating? | OCSERGS
- How to retrieve my Examinee Number in Civil Service Exam?
Reminders for the Passers of Civil Service Exam August 12, 2018
1. Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available by soon (usually 60 days after the date of examination).
2. Concerns on examination result including verification on examinee number should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional Offices.
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).
5. Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional Office concerned. Representatives are NOT allowed to claim on behalf of the passers. In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
- One (1) Valid ID
- Driver’s License;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D.;
- BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; or
- NBI Clearance
- Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
- Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
Again, congratulations to all the passers of Civil Service Exam!