The results for the Civil Service Exam November 2018 – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) are out! The exam was originally scheduled last August 12, 2018 and some areas were postponed such as NCR and Morong, Rizal due to weather conditions.
CSC Website Link of Passers
Professional Level – List of Passers (NCR)
See the whole list (top) at PRC Board website:
Sub-Professional Level – List of Passers (NCR)
See the whole list (bottom) at PRC Board website:
Pro and Sub-Pro Levels – List of Passers (Morong, Rizal)
See the whole list at PRC Board website:
Reminders for the Passers of Civil Service Exam November 2018
1. Individual Examination Result/Rating Through OCSERGS
Examinees, both passed and failed, can generate their individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) by JANUARY 25, 2019. Please note that no report of rating shall be mailed to individual examinees.
To use OCSERGS, the examinee should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the proper format. Examinee number is no longer needed.
- How to get my Civil Service Exam rating? | OCSERGS
- How to retrieve my Examinee Number in Civil Service Exam?
2. Certification of Eligibility for Passers on CSC Letterhead
Passers shall be issued a Certification of Eligibility printed on CSC official letterhead, free of charge, by FEBRUARY 11, 2019. The letterhead printed Certification shall be issued through the CSC Regional/Field Offices.
- Issuance and Claiming of Certification of Eligibility
- Notwithstanding the given date above, passers are strongly advised to verify first if their Certification is already available for claiming before going to the CSC Regional/Field Office to maximize time and effort. Please access the CSC website for the directory of the CSC Regional/Field Offices.
- Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers. In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
- I.D. card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application. If the I.D. card to be presented for claiming of Certification is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, which is preferably valid (not expired):
- Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
- BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D.;
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.;
- NBI Clearance;
- Seaman’s Book;
- HDMF Transaction Card;
- PWD I.D.;
- Solo Parent I.D.;
- Senior Citizen’s I.D.; and
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD).
Related Article: How to Get Certification of Eligibility for CSE-PPT Passers
- All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
- Photocopy only of I.D. card, or cellphone photo of I.D. card, shall not be accepted.
- As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented for claiming of Certification, provided that, the expiry date of the I.D. card is within the preceding months of the year reckoning the date of claiming of Certification.
- Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt (if available)
- The CSC Regional/Field Offices may require additional document/s as necessary to establish the identity of the passers.
- Claiming of Certification of Eligibility at Conduit CSC RO/FO
- In case of passers who have moved to or are based in another region, or in remote areas within the region, they may personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional or Field Office (conduit CSC RO/FO) nearest their present place of residence or work.
- Those who have moved to or are based in another region must send a written request to the authorized CSC RO that has jurisdiction over the testing center/venue where they took the examination to forward their Certification of Eligibility to the conduit CSC Regional/Field Office where they would like to claim the same. In their written request, they must also cite their reasons for the request.
3. Certification of Eligibility for Passers on Security Paper
Apart from the letterhead printed Certification, passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility that is printed on security paper at cost.
Note: Applying for regular Certification has a different set of requirements and procedures. Please verify with the CSC RO concerned, or secure the requirements from the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.