The Civil Service Exam Results October 2018 is already out! The list of passers for the October 14, 2018 Special CSE-PPT is now available on the CSC website: http://csc.gov.ph/cseppt10142018/cseppt/. Congratulations to all the passers!
The conduct of the Special CSE-PPT (Professional and Sub-Professional levels) was done for employees of requesting agencies last October 14, 2018. This was caused by the requests of a number of government agencies in the light of CSC-COA-DBM Joint Circular No. 01 s. 2017 (Rules and Regulations Governing Contract of Service and Job Order Workers in the Government).
- How to get my Civil Service Exam rating? | OCSERGS
- How to retrieve my Examinee Number in Civil Service Exam?
Results of October 2018 Special CSE-PPT
Reminders for the Passers of Civil Service Exam October 14, 2018
1. Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available by December 28, 2018.
2. Concerns on examination result including verification on examinee number should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned and will be issued by January 14, 2019.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional Offices.
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).
5. Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional Office concerned. Representatives are NOT allowed to claim on behalf of the passers. In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
- One (1) Valid ID
- Driver’s License;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D.;
- BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; or
- NBI Clearance
- Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
- Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
Again, congratulations to all the passers of Civil Service Exam!
Read Also: 2019 Civil Service Exam Schedule | Professional and Sub-Professional
Hi, I did my best to passed the exam.., but why i’m always failed! what should i do to make me feel better that i am qualified also to that CSC exam. i feel hopeless..brainless because i never passed the exam since my younger days in schooling i already took the exam.i feel i’m brainless=( Calling CSC pls. give us a chance those who took 10x more to pass the exam..have pity on us…
I want to update about csc