If you are looking for Civil Service Exam Reviewer in the internet, we have compiled links of websites that offers reviewers for both Professional and Sub-Professional. Merely relying on these reviewers will not guarantee you to pass the exam. But you can use these reviewers to find topics that you need to have an in-depth study.
First, you need to familiarize yourself with the scope and coverage of the Civil Service Exam. Both the Professional and Sub-Professional have almost the same scope. The difference are only Analogy and Logic (for Professional) and Spelling and Clerical Operations (for Sub-Professional). You need to have a score of 80% in order to pass the Civil Service Exam.
The following links below were found by our team through searching the internet. There are many more website that you can check. We will update this article as often as possible once we have new websites that can give useful links of the reviewers.
List of Websites with Links of Civil Service Exam Reviewer
1. Exam Ally
- MSA Civil Service Exam Reviewer (Download Link)
- Compressed Civil Service Exam Reviewer (Download Link)
Note: When you click the download link, you will be directed to the MediaFire storage site. All you need to do is to click the green download button (as shown in the picture below) which is located at the uppermost part of the site.
2. Magma News
- Zipped Civil Service Exam Reviewer (Download Link)
Note: Just click the download arrow at the upper left of the page.
3. ACE Reviewer PDF Copy
- You can get you free PDF copy here.
- Math Questions (Link)
- Grammar and Correct Usage (Link)
- Sentence Completion (Link)
- Synonym Questions (Link)
- Reading Comprehension (Link)
- Word Analogy (Link)
- Logic Reasoning (Link)
- Numerical Reasoning (Link)
- Vocabulary Questions (Link)
5. Team Lyqa Test-taking Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- This website is a compilation of useful math reviewers and solutions.
Note: There are many lessons in Team Lyqa’s Youtube Page that you should watch. The link mentioned above was from their website page.
7. PDF Copy of RA 6713
- An Act Establishing a Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees, To Uphold the Time-Honored Principle of Public Office Being a Public Trust, Granting Incentives and Rewards for Exemplary Service, Enumerating Prohibited Acts and Transactions and Providing Penalties for Violations Thereof and For Other Purposes. (Download Link)
Below are the helpful links from our website that you can read in order to know more about the Civil Service Examination. Just directly click the link. 🙂
- 2019 Civil Service Exam Schedule | First Batch and Second Batch
- Downloadable PDF File of the Application Form
- Civil Service Commission Field Offices | Contact Numbers, Location and Email Address
- Scope and Coverage of Civil Service Exam | Professonial and Sub-Professional
- CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX) | Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between Professional and Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam?
- JOIN this Facebook Group: Civil Service Exam 2019 Community