[UPDATE as of June 2020] According to CSC Exam Advisory No. 06 s. 2020, the March and August 2020 CSE-PPT will not push through anymore.
Are you excited to know the 2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule? The Philippine Civil Service Commission has issued the Examination Announcement No. 07 series of 2019 for the 2020 CSE schedule.
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 15, 2020||December 16, 2019||January 15, 2020|
|August 9, 2020||May 11, 2020||June 10, 2020|
2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule + Other Exams
Civil Service Exam Eligibility Requirements
- Filipino Citizen, at least 18 years old, and of good moral character.
- Has no criminal record, or has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
- Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government.
- Has not taken the same level of career service examination within three (3) months from the last examination taken.
Civil Service Exam Documents Requirements
- Fully accomplished application form (Download link: CS Form No. 100 Revised September 2016). The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor.
- Four (4) copies of identical pictures with specificationas follows:
- Philippine passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- colored, with white background
- printed on good quality photo paper
- in standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag position at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- in bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features)
- showing left and right ears
- taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- with neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- with full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any (e.g. JUAN C. DELA CRUZ, JR.), and signature over printed name
- taken within the last three (3) months prior to filing of application
- Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/OfficeID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance (Note: Any other ID not included in the list shall NOT be accepted.) IDs lacking information, particularly the applicant’s date of birth, should be supported by Birth Certificate issued/authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Local Civil Registrar (LCR).
Except for the CSE-FSO, the CSC shall issue individual examination announcements at least one (1) week before the start of the application period, which shall contain detailed information on the following areas:
- Testing Centers
- Qualification/Admission Requirements
- Application Requirements
- Where to get and file the application forms
- Testing venue (information about the school assignment)
- Things to bring and important reminders on Examination Day
- Scope of Examination/ time limit
- Passing grade and release of test results
- Resulting civil service eligibility and issuance of certification of eligibility, as applicable
Important reminder: The acceptance of applications will be on a first-come-first-serve basis because there will be quotas for the first and second batch of applicants. If the target and quota of number of examinees has already reached, your application may no longer be accepted. Make sure to visit or call the nearest field office of Civil Service Commission.
- Downloadable PDF File of the Application Form
- Civil Service Commission Field Offices | Contact Numbers, Location and Email Address
- Scope and Coverage of Civil Service Exam | Professonial and Sub-Professional
- CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX) | Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between Professional and Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam?
- Civil Service Exam Reviewer Compilations
Join Civil Service Exam 2020 Community