[UPDATE as of June 2020] According to CSC Exam Advisory No. 06 s. 2020, the March and August 2020 CSE-PPT will not push through anymore.
Are you excited to know the 2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule? The Philippine Civil Service Commission has issued the Examination Announcement No. 07 series of 2019 for the 2020 CSE schedule.
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 15, 2020||December 16, 2019||January 15, 2020|
|August 9, 2020||May 11, 2020||June 10, 2020|
2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule + Other Exams
Civil Service Exam Eligibility Requirements
- Filipino Citizen, at least 18 years old, and of good moral character.
- Has no criminal record, or has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
- Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government.
- Has not taken the same level of career service examination within three (3) months from the last examination taken.
Civil Service Exam Documents Requirements
- Fully accomplished application form (Download link: CS Form No. 100 Revised September 2016). The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor.
- Four (4) copies of identical pictures with specificationas follows:
- Philippine passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- colored, with white background
- printed on good quality photo paper
- in standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag position at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- in bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features)
- showing left and right ears
- taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- with neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- with full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any (e.g. JUAN C. DELA CRUZ, JR.), and signature over printed name
- taken within the last three (3) months prior to filing of application
- Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/OfficeID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance (Note: Any other ID not included in the list shall NOT be accepted.) IDs lacking information, particularly the applicant’s date of birth, should be supported by Birth Certificate issued/authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Local Civil Registrar (LCR).
Except for the CSE-FSO, the CSC shall issue individual examination announcements at least one (1) week before the start of the application period, which shall contain detailed information on the following areas:
- Testing Centers
- Qualification/Admission Requirements
- Application Requirements
- Where to get and file the application forms
- Testing venue (information about the school assignment)
- Things to bring and important reminders on Examination Day
- Scope of Examination/ time limit
- Passing grade and release of test results
- Resulting civil service eligibility and issuance of certification of eligibility, as applicable
Important reminder: The acceptance of applications will be on a first-come-first-serve basis because there will be quotas for the first and second batch of applicants. If the target and quota of number of examinees has already reached, your application may no longer be accepted. Make sure to visit or call the nearest field office of Civil Service Commission.
- Downloadable PDF File of the Application Form
- Civil Service Commission Field Offices | Contact Numbers, Location and Email Address
- Scope and Coverage of Civil Service Exam | Professonial and Sub-Professional
- CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX) | Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between Professional and Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam?
- Civil Service Exam Reviewer Compilations
Join Civil Service Exam 2020 Community
[June 2020 Updates] No More Civil Service Exams This Year. Go this link for details.
Im from batangas city po
Saan po ang tamang location sa Mindanao.. Sa Bukidnon po ako .Saan po ba dito?
Maraming testing centers sa Mindanao. You can check the 2019 March Exam. Most probably same locations iyon for 2020 March Exam.
Can i take the exam..?here in batangas..23years old,highschool graduated SY:2012.thanks for the response
totoo po bang pwede na mag take ng exam ang mga high school graduate?
Yes po. Basta 18 years old above.
kailan po ang schedule for 2020?
Hi san po ang filing ng registration for csc-ppt august 2019? I am from sta.mesa manila.
Hi, san po pwedwng mag submit ng requirements. I’m from Marikina
Kelan po result ng exam took up March 17 thank you
pwede na po ba mag take yong bagong graduating student sa shs ?
pwede po mgfile sa philippine embassy qatar?
San po aq mgfill ng registration form magtake po sana aq dis august 2019 tnk u po
kailan po e popost nyo ang exam ?
Good pm, ask ko lang po wala na daw kasi available na slot sa laguna and yet filing is until January 16 pa.. san pa po ba pwede mag file? thanks!
May slot pa po ba sa caloocan ?
Hi admin..3yrs course po ang natapos ko..Civil Engineering Technology…pwd po ba ako mag file ng sub prof exam
Hi admin, pwede po bang ipadala ko nalang po yung forms at saka requirements?w/ authorization letter? wala pa po kasi akong leave sa trabaho ko po.
Got married last october, pwede ko na ba ilagay sa application na married na ako kahit hindi pa narelease psa marriage certificate?
kung hindi pa pwede, should i check single but pregnant?
Yes pwede mo na ilagay. No need for Marriage Cert naman sa requirements.
Saan pong offices pwede magfile ng application dito sa NCR Metro Manila? Thanks
Please file at any field offices here: https://civilserviceexamph.com/where-to-file-for-civil-service-exam/
Where to submit the application form? I’m from Dasmarinas Cavite po.
Submit it at CSC Field Office – Cavite Provincial Capitol Compound Trece Martires City, Cavite 4109
Good day sir. May mga relevant materials or reviewer po ba kayo para sa darating na examination this march 2019 ?
Is a high school graduate allow to take the exam?
Yes. High school graduates are allowed to take the Civil Service Exam.
Pwede po ba magtake CSE khit high school graduate Lang o
Hello and Good Day!!!
Hi Sir/Madam if you don’t mind to inquire if they have an schedule for examination of PPT or computer exam of professional civil service for the month of April or May 2019, because during my vacation I want to take the examination please thank you Sir/ Madam.
Unfortunately March and August lang ang para sa 2019 PPT. Kung sa COMEX, wala pang schedule for 2019. Stay tune!
CAN I ASK FOR PRINTABLE FORMS?
may i clarify the rule on re taking exam is it 3 month period between exams wc is from date of last exam to date of next one or 3 month period from date of last exam prior to applying? just checking because i took the nov 11 test (originally aug 12) and would like to apply for the march 2019 exam just in case i didnt make it. thats 4 months between exams but if the rule is 3 months before applying again then that would mean i would be eligible to reapply by feb which is past the january cut off . thank you in advance for clarifying the matter.
If nag-exam ka noong Nov 11, hindi ka pwedeng mag-exam until Feb 11. So pwede ka na po mag-take sa March na schedule. Pero sayang naman kung nakapasa ka pala. Kasi non-refundable ang application fee. So pag-isipan mo mabuti.
I am student. 4th yr graduating next year. May I ask. Ano po ga requirements for taking exam?
Can i pass online?
There is no online application for Civil Service Exam. Need po ng personal appearance.
Hi ask lang po, please po kung saan po ako pwede mag submit ng requirements? thank you po sa sasagot… im from san pedro, laguna.
Go to Capitol s Sta. Cruz Laguna.
Hi, I just want to ask if, is there any review and exam online for Civil Service Examination? Thank you.
When and where po ang filing for application for this CSE 2019 in Cebu. Thanks.
Go to the nearest CSC Regional Office: https://civilserviceexamph.com/where-to-file-for-civil-service-exam/
Kailan po ang filing ng 1st batch sa 2019?
kailan po kayo mag po-post ng schedule ng exam sa 2019?
As soon as there is an official announcement from CSC. Stay tune!
saan po sa NCR and exam and kailan po pwede mag file ng exam.
Same with the nationwide schedule.
i WANT TO PASS IN CIVIL SERVICE EXAM THIS COMING 2019. PLEASE HELP ME
Visit our FB Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CivilServiceExamCommunity/
Kailan po ipopost yung list passer ng csc professional exam nung august 12, 2018 maam/sir
Around October ang results ng Civil Service Exam.
For Cotabato City, where is its office file & when will be the time frame of filing? Pls advice. Shukran
Around November 2018 will be the filing for the first batch of Civil Service Exam 2019. Check the CSC offices near you: LINK
pwd po bang mgtake ng civil service exam ang isang let board passer na?
Hello from Olongapo
Kelan po schedule ng exam dito for cse?