According to the recent advisory of Civil Service Commission (CSC), they will suspend work on December 23 in its central and regional offices to give its officials and employees the full opportunity to celebrate the holidays with their families and loved ones.
CSC Advisory re December 23 Work Suspension
If you are planning to file your application for the First Batch of Civil Service Exam, don’t do it on December 23 since there is a work suspension.
Resume of Filing for Civil Service Exam
The CSC Central Offices and Regional Offices will resume work on December 26.
Details of First Batch of Civil Service Exam
- Civil Service Exam Schedule First Batch
- Downloadable PDF File of the Application Form
- Civil Service Commission Field Offices | Contact Numbers, Location and Email Address
- Scope and Coverage of Civil Service Exam | Professonial and Sub-Professional
- CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX) | Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between Professional and Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam?
- Civil Service Exam Reviewer for Professional and Sub-Professional
- JOIN this Facebook Group: Civil Service Exam 2020 Community
- Event Page: 2020 Civil Service Exam – First Batch