The application period for the First Batch of 2020 Civil Service Exam will start on December 16, 2019. Here are the important details in case you plan to file for the exam.
First Batch of 2020 Civil Service Exam
- DATE of EXAM: March 15, 2020
- APPLICATION PERIOD: December 16, 2019 to January 15, 2020
This schedule was announced by the Civil Service Commission through the Examination Announcement No. 07 series of 2019. Other examinations such as Foreign Service Officer (FSO) Examination, Basic Competency on Local Treasury Exam (BCLTE), Pre-Employment Test, Promotional Test, Ethics Oriented Personality Test (EOPT) and Intermediate Competency on Local Treasury Exam (ICLTE) were also included in the announcement.
Updated: As per 6 December 2019, CSC announced the new schedule of filing of application for March 2020 Civil Service Exam as follows:
2020 Civil Service Exam Eligibility Requirements
- Filipino Citizen, at least 18 years old, and of good moral character.
- Has no criminal record, or has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
- Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government.
- Has not taken the same level of career service examination within three (3) months from the last examination taken.
Requirements for the First Batch of 2020 Civil Service Exam
1. Accomplished Application Form
This form are available at CSC Regional and Field Offices. You can opt to fill it out during your application day. But as the normal practices, the applicants will download and print the form in the long-sized bond paper. You can download the form HERE.
2. Four Copies of Passport-Size Pictures
The CSC is strict in the specifications of the passport-size pictures. Please read this guidelines first: Passport Specification Guidelines.
3. One Valid ID
Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/OfficeID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance (Note: Any other ID not included in the list shall NOT be accepted.) IDs lacking information, particularly the applicant’s date of birth, should be supported by Birth Certificate issued or authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Local Civil Registrar (LCR).
NOTE: There is non-refundable examination fee of five hundred pesos (Php 500.00).
First Come First Serve Basis
The acceptance of applications will be on a first-come-first-serve basis because there will be quotas for the first and second batch of applicants. If the target and quota of number of examinees has already reached, your application may no longer be accepted.
Do you have inquiry?
You can join Civil Service Exam 2020 Community, one of the most active Facebook Group Community which serves as an avenue for questions postings, free reviewers sharing, important announcements, and basic inquiries. The active members will try to answer ever questions that you will post.
- 2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule | First Batch and Second Batch
- Downloadable PDF File of the Application Form
- Civil Service Commission Field Offices | Contact Numbers, Location and Email Address
- Scope and Coverage of Civil Service Exam | Professonial and Sub-Professional
- CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX) | Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between Professional and Sub-Professional Civil Service Exam?
- Civil Service Exam Reviewer for Professional and Sub-Professional
- JOIN this Facebook Group: Civil Service Exam 2020 Community
- Event Page: 2020 Civil Service Exam – First Batch