The Department of Agriculture (DA) Central office located at Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City is currently hiring for seventy-seven (77) vacant positions.
Read Also: SSS Payment Extension of Contributions 2020
DA Hiring | Available Positions
Below is the complete list of vacancies, eligibility, salary grades, and other details:
The vacancies are open for all qualified applicants regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity, indigenous community, or disabilities.
- Application letter indicating the position title, item number, and office of the position applied for;
- Notarized or Sworn Personal Data Sheet or PDS (CS Form 212 with passport size recent photo);
- Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CSC Form 212);
- Diploma & Transcript of Records of Bachelor’s Degree/Masteral Degree/Ph.D.;
- Transcript of Records or Certificate of Units Taken for Unfinished Degrees/Courses;
- CSC Eligibility/Valid License;
- Certificate of Participation or Completion of training/seminars attended;
- Service Record for Gov’t employees (Outside DA) or Certificate of Employment (For non-DA Personnel);
- IPCR/OPCR for Jan – June 2020 with at least a Very Satisfactory rating (for permanent employees); and
- Certified photocopy of Special Order for designations in managerial & supervisory positions (for applicants to division chief levels) [If any].
How and when to apply?
Simply upload your complete requirements at this Google Form. Take note that this is only open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM every Monday to Friday. The deadline for submission is on November 9, 2020.