If you are planning to be part of the Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development (DHSUD) as a permanent employee, check this DHSUD Hiring. There are 726 vacant positions nationwide.
DHSUD is an institution of highly dedicated and accountable public servants committed to improving the quality of life of the Filipino people by building well-planned, climate-resilient, vibrant, inclusive and sustainable communities, and human settlements.
Read Also: Salary Standardization Law (SSL) V | Salary Grade Table
DHSUD Hiring | Vacancies Nationwide
This is a 145-page list of vacant positions in different offices of DHSUD nationwide. Here are the most common positions you can see if you will download the PDF file.
- Administrative Officer I (SG 11, PHP 20,219)
- Administrative Officer II (SG 13, PHP 26,754)
- Administrative Officer III (SG 14, PHP 29,277)
- Administrative Officer IV (SG 15, PHP 32,053)
- Administrative Officer V (SG 18, PHP 42,159)
- Supervising Administrative Officer (SG 22, PHP 66,867)
- Chief Administrative Officer (SG 24, PHP 85,074)
- Information Officer I (SG 11, PHP 22,316)
- Information Officer II (SG 15, PHP 32,053)
- Information Officer III (SG 18, PHP 42,159)
- Information Officer IV (SG 22, PHP 66,867)
- Information Officer V(SG 24, PHP 85,074)
Project Development Officers
- Project Development Officer I (SG 11, PHP 22,316)
- Project Development Officer II (SG 15, PHP 32,053)
- Project Development Officer III (SG 18, PHP 42,159)
- Project Development Officer IV (SG 22, PHP 66,867)
- Project Development Officer V (SG 24, PHP 85,074)
Read Also: SSS Calamity Loan (PhP 20,000) | Now Accepting Online Applications
- Internal Auditor I (SG 11, PHP 22,316)
- Internal Auditor II (SG 15, PHP 32,053)
- Internal Auditor III (SG 18, PHP 42,159)
- Internal Auditor IV (SG 22, PHP 66,867)
- Internal Auditor V (SG 24, PHP 85,074)
Information Technology Officers
- Information Technology Officer I (SG 19, PHP 46,791)
- Information Technology Officer II (SG 22, PHP 66,867)
- Information Technology Officer III (SG 24, PHP 85,074)
Housing and Homesite Regulation Officers
- Housing and Homesite Regulation Officer I (SG 11, PHP 20,219)
- Housing and Homesite Regulation Officer II (SG 13, PHP 26,754)
- Housing and Homesite Regulation Officer III (SG 16, PHP 35,106)
- Housing and Homesite Regulation Officer IV (SG 19, PHP 46,791)
- Housing and Homesite Regulation Officer V (SG 22, PHP 66,867)
- Legal Assistant II (SG 12, PHP 24,495)
- Legal Assistant III (SG 14, PHP 29,277)
In this PDF copy, you can see qualification standards for each position such as education, training, experience, and eligibility requirement. The place or region of the assignment is located in the rightmost column.
How to Apply to DHSUD Hiring
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture and Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017);
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Apply via Email or Courier
Qualified applicants can email their application to [email protected].
If you want to hand in or send their applications through courier to:
MARITES P. TUMBADO
Officer-in-Charge – HRDD
DHSUD Bldg., Kalayaan Ave., cor. Mayaman St., Diliman, Quezon City
REMINDER: Only applications with complete documents will be entertained.
Deadline of Application
You can send your application on or before 20 August 2020. If there will be an extension, we will update this post. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to be updated.
Have a nice day,I’m interested to apply as part of your team as a public servant, we hopping so your response any moment, Thank you?
sent my application on email and submitted documents,please confirm that receive application now on hand with Marites Tumbado. Thank you for the prompt reply.
You can follow-up on the regional office concerned. Please check this DHSUD List of Contacts.
I am waiting for your reply thank you and God bless.
Good day maam/sir, i want to apply for a permanent position in your good office, i am an agriculturist but my current job is a pdea agent what might be the appropriate position for me?
You can check the Dept. of Agriculture and send your resume directly with their agencies.
Great information, Sir/Madam, how can I contribute my skills and knowledge to your Department (DHSUD), I have no eligibility but I have an experiences in the government and private sector. I am sincere to join in your agency. thank you for the publication and your public service.
It’s a must that when you want to enter the gov’t service, you need to have eligibility. But there are some positions that don’t require to have one. You can check on that on the list.
Very informative. Thank you