If you are applying for the DOLE CAMP also known as COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Program, here are the list of online contacts where to send your application.
Read Also: [Guidelines] DOLE Financial Assistance Program for Affected Workers
In the recent Labor Advisory No. 12 s. 2020, the Department of Labor and Employment issued the following clarificatory guidelines on the DOLE CAMP (COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Program):
1. Definition of Affected Worker [Article I, Section 3 (b)]. Affected workers, regardless of status (i.e. permanent, probationary, or contractual) are those employed in private establishments whose operations are affected due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Coverage [Article II, Section 3]. Program coverage is nationwide.
3. Documentary Requirements [Article IV, Section 1(b)]. Establishments must accomplish the revised Establishment Form (ERF) (Annex A) particularly the indicated mandatory fields. Company payroll for the month of February or earlier must be submitted along with the accomplished ERF.
4. Submission Applications [Article IV, Section 1(c)(i)]. Attached is the RO Directory (Annex B) for the online submission of documentary requirements to appropriate DOLE Regional Office (RO) or any of its Provincial or Field Offices (PO/FO).
5. Disbursement of Financial Support [Article IV, Section 2(a)(i)]. The concerned DOLE RO/PO/FO shall issue financial support (FS) directly to the employees’ payroll account through bank transfer at the soonest possible time upon receipt of complete documentary requirements. For cash payroll, FS shall be received through money remittance.
6. Effectivity [Article VIII, Section 3]. The CAMP shall be effective on 21 March 2020, three (3) days after its publication in the Philippine Daily Inquirer on 18 March 2020. It shall be applied retroactively from January 2020.
DOLE CAMP Contacts Nationwide
The CAMP is a safety net program that offers financial support to affected workers in private establishments that have adopted the Flexible Work Arrangements (FWAs) or temporary closure during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The CAMP aims to provide financial support to affected workers in private establishments to mitigate the adverse economic impacts and reduction of income brought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
A one-time financial assistance equivalent to P5,000 shall be provided to affected workers in lump-sum, non-conditional, regardless of employment status.
Ako po ay empleyado Ng resign po ako sa trabaho Ng agency bacolod,tanong Lang po ako Kung may makkuha po ba ako sa agency kahit naka pag sign po ako Ng resignation sa Kanila salamat po?
Ako po ay isang emplayado ng Great hunds cooperative minimum wage po apektado po ng community quarantine dahil sa covid 19 sana po matulangan ninyou ako kahit pang bili lang nag pakain Full name kopo Jeiro Arriesgado 25 years old nakatira sa Poblacion Ginatilan Cebu . ito po ang bank account ko Union bank account numbernumber:109420368847
Ako po ay trabahante ng bluesun phil.inc. madami na po akong absent dahil sa virus na ito apiktado po talaga ako at ang pamilya ko
Tsaka nag worried din ako baka hindi ako na declare na trabahante ng bluesun..
ako po ay empleyado na di naman po ako nasa minimum wage…250 per day po sahod ko at evry week po during wensday po.. in short weekly employer po ako. sa kasalukuyan nasa enhance community quarantine po dahil sa covid 19.sana po matulungan po ako kasama po ng family ko.
Sakop po ba ng camp ang katulad ko na pakyawan ang trabaho?
Hello po morning paano po iyong natanggal talaga sa trabaho dahil mahina na ang kita ng kompanya nila dahil sa covid 19.pwede po ba mag avail ng financial assistance?pls.reply po kasi wala napo kaming budget sa gastusin may mga anak kaming pinapakain.
kami po sna mkasma s programa nyo ako hndi n dn nkkpsok dhil s ncovid 19 n yan ptu pmilya at mga anak ko apektado sna mbgyan dn kmi hbng nd pa kmi nkkpsok muli tulong n dn s lhat po yan
my work is infected about incovid-19 i ask for financial assistant for my family. thank you and God Bless..
Ako po ay empleyado na naka minimum wage po apektado po kaming mag asawa ng community quarantine dahil sa covid19 sana po ay matulungan nyo kami na mabigyan ng pang ayuda sa pagkain habang Hindi pa kami pinapayagan lumabas salamat po !?!
MAY WE ASK REGARDING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OF Php 5000.00 for private establishment. YOu have said that the company should TEMPORAY CLOSURE during COVID-19. How about the private hospital if the employee speacially the ADMIN SECTION are the one affected. Admin section has no work. Are they not qualified
How to apply? Im from Cagayan de oro city. I’m also affected by lockdown the whole city.