Talented senior high school students aspiring to become engineers and scientists can now apply for DOST Scholarship 2020. The Department of Science and Technology-Science Education Institute (DOST-SEI) has opened its undergraduate scholarship programs, namely RA 7687 and Merit to senior high school students who wish to pursue four- or five-year courses in S&T fields starting SY 2020-2021.
DOST Scholarship Online Application Guide
- Personal Information – Full Name, Birthday, Birthplace, etc.
- Contact Information – Mobile Number, E-mail address and Residence.
- School Information – Name and address of School
- Family data – Father, Mother, Legal Guardian, inclusion to DSWD Listahan 2.0 and Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps).
- Household Information – Name and Relationship to Applicant, Highest Educational Attainment, Occupation and Gross Income
- Financial Contribution – Purpose, frequency and amount of contribution.
- Other Household Information – Electric Consumption for last three (3) months, type of ownership of housing unit, monthly rent/amortization, size of acquired agricultural or residential land, number and type of acquired vehichles.
Documents to Upload
- Birth Certificate
- For Working Household Members (any of the following):
- 2018 Income Tax Return of the working family member
- Form W2 if the parents has their own business
- Employment Contract for OFW if the head of the family is working overseas
- BIR Certificate of Exemption for ITR Filing or Municipal or Barangay Certificate of Indigency if the head of the family is unemployed
- Electric Consumption for the last three months
- Affidavit of guardianship (if with legal guardian)
- DSWD ID (if beneficiary):
- Listahan 2.0
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- Forms C, D, E, F, G, H and I of the Application form (Download: DOST Application Form 2020)
How to Apply to DOST Scholarship via Online
- Complete the Sign up page. An e-mail will be sent to you for verification.
- Click the link on the e-mail to complete your application. You may also complete your application by using the Existing User module.
- Accomplish the Online Form properly and completely. Make sure that all your information is correct before submitting your data.
- You will receive an email that contains the list of requirements to be submitted together with your accomplished application form.
- Print the completed Online Form on 6 sheets of 8.5″ x 13″ paper.
- Put the printed Online Form and all the documentary requirements in a long brown envelope.
- Fill-out the detachable label (found in the brochure) and paste it on the upper left hand corner of the long brown envelope.
- Upload the required documents (Optional).
- Submit your Application Documents to your preferred Application Site (DOST-SEI/ DOST-Regional Office/Provincial Science & Technology Center).
- Note: If you upload your required documents, please bring the original copy for verification.
- If not, please bring the photocopy of the required documents and the original copy for verification.
- For Applicants evaluated under the Merit Scholarship Program, you will be required to pay the Testing Fee of Php200.00.
- When your application is in order, you will be issued a Test Permit and a Primer by the designated staff in your preferred Application Site.
- Please note in the Test Permit your testing venue, schedule and the things you need to bring during the Examination Day.
- Proceed to your designated Test Center on Examination Day.
DOST Scholarship Privileges
- Monthly Living Allowance (P7,000 per month)
- Tuition and other school fees (P40,000 per Academic Year)
- Book Allowance (P10,000.00/year)
- MS/PE uniform for 1st Semester of First Year only (P1,000.00)
- Group Insurance (Premium)
- Transportation Allowance for those studying outside of home province (1 economy-class roundtrip fare)
- Summer Allowance (if required per curriculum)
- Tuition and other school fees (P1,500.00)
- Book Allowance of P500.00 (to submit O.R.)
- Monthly Allowance (2 months)
- Graduation clothing allowance (P1,000.00)
DOST Scholarship More Details
You can read the following articles to know all the details for DOST Scholarship.
- How to apply for DOST Scholarship?
- DOST Application Form 2020
- DOST Scholarship Requirements and Exam Coverage
- DOST Priority Courses
- DOST Testing Centers
DOST Online Application Website: https://www.science-scholarships.ph/undergrad/