The Civil Service Commission (CSC) has announced early this year that the Fire Officer Exam will be on October 23, 2022.
Fire Officer Exam 2022 Schedule
The filing period will start on August 18, 2022 and will end on September 1, 2022.
Read Also: PMMA Online Application is Now Open
FOE 2022 Testing Centers
|San Fernando City
|City of San Fernando
|Cagayan de Oro City
General Santos City
What are the qualifications?
All applicants MUST STRICTLY MEET the following qualification requirements:
- Must be a Filipino citizen;
- Must be of good moral character;
- Must be mentally and physically fit;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or of disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness or addiction to drugs;
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian positions in the government;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning; and
- Age and height requirements.
Read Also: DOST Priority Courses
What are the scope of examination?
The exam will include the General Ability which is 25% and the Specialized Area which is 75%. Under the Specialized Area are Fire Suppression, Fire Safety and Prevention, Fire Investigation and Administrative Matters.
How to apply?
Qualified applicants must personally file their applications at the nearest CSC Regional Office or Field Office where they intend to take the examination. Some regions offer online application. You may directly inquire at the CSC Facebook Pages.
Source: Civil Service Commission