This article will give you the list of free TESDA Online Courses for 2018. The TESDA Online Program (TOP) is an open educational resource that aims to make technical education more accessible to Filipino citizens through the use of information and communication technologies. TOP provides an effective and efficient way to deliver technical education and skills development services to a broader audience/wide range of users/all learners at a lesser cost.
List of TESDA Online Courses
- Fruit Grower
- Automotive Battery Servicing
- Automotive Battery Servicing
Electrical and Electronics
- Solar Night Light Assembly
- STAR Online Training Program
- Managing Your Personal Finances
Human Health / Health Care
- NCII: Massage Therapy
- Course 1: Foundations of Massage Practice
- Course 2: Fundamentals of Massage Therapy
- Course 3: Swedish Massage
- Course 4: Shiatsu Massage
- Course 5: Thai Massage
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration
- Packaged Air Conditioner Unit Servicing
Information and Communication Technology
- ICT Courses
- Animation (3D Digital)
- Basic Computer Operation
- SMART Android Mobile Apps Development for Beginners
- SMART Technopreneurship 101
- Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Microsoft Online Courses
- Game Development
- Developing 2D Games with HTML5
- Developing 2D and 3D Games with Unity
- Games Production Basics
- C# Fundamentals for Beginners
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Udacity – Google Courses
- Android Development for Beginners
- UX Design for Mobile Developers
- Udemy Courses
- Android 4.0 for Programming in Java
Lifelong Learning Skills
- Job Interview Skills Training Course
- How to Build Confidence in Your Abilities
- Ships’ Catering NC III
Social, Community Development and Other Services
- Beauty Care Services (Nail Care) NCII
- Bread and Pastry Production NC II
- Cookery NC II
- Prepare and Cook Hot Meals
- Prepare Cold Meals
- Prepare Sweets
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Housekeeping NC II
- Trainers Methodology I
- Deliver Training Session
- Conduct Competency Assessment
- Trainers Methodology II
- Curriculum Development
These courses are created for students, out-of-school youths, unemployed adults, local and overseas workers, and professionals who would like to take TESDA courses at their own pace, in their own time, and at the comfort of their desktops or laptop computers.
How do I enroll in a TESDA Online Courses?
In order to access the available courses in the TESDA Online Program website, you must first register an account. For detailed steps on how to register and enroll in a course, please refer to the “How To” section of the website. Read: How to Register and Access Free TESDA Online Courses
Go to e-tesda.gov.ph
Do I need to pay tuition in order to enroll?
The TESDA Online Program is available for FREE. There is no tuition fee required in accessing the courses.
Do we get a certificate of training after completing the online course?
TESDA has developed the online courses to be accessible to as many Filipinos as possible. We are not yet giving any training certificate. However, once you finish the course and if you think you are ready, then you may take the face-to-face assessment for National Certification at any TESDA accredited assessment center or venue.
Who do I contact for technical support?
For comments, suggestions or to report technical problems, please contact TESDA through [email protected] or call them at (+632) 893-8297.
- How to Register and Access Free TESDA Online Courses
- TESDA List of Assessment Fees of All Courses Offered