The Civil Service Commission (CSC) is inviting all job seekers to participate in the 2019 Government Job Fair. This activity is part of the 2019 Philippine Civil Service Anniversary (PCSA) celebration with the theme CSC at 119: Upholding Integrity and Building a High-Trust Society.
CSC Central and Regional Offices will be holding online and onsite job fairs in selected venues nationwide.
Onsite Government Job Fair Schedule
In Metro Manila, the CSC National Capital Region will host a job fair at the GT-Toyota Asian Center Auditorium, Magsaysay Avenue, University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City on 24 September 2019, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Participating Government Agencies
- Bureau of Customs
- Bureau of Internal Revenue
- City Government of Malabon
- Department of Education NCR
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Department of Transportation
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Metro Manila Development Authority
- National Center for Mental Health
- Philippine Air Force
- Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
- Research Institute for Tropical Medicine
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- University of the Philippines System.
How to Apply
1. Interested job seekers should register online through the Eventbrite site via this link: http://bit.ly/2019CSCNCRJobFair
2. On the date of the job fair, job seekers must bring the following:
Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet or PDS (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017);
Photocopy of the performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/license; and
Photocopy of training certificates (if applicable).
Nationwide Government Job Fair
CSC Regional Offices will also host job fairs in their respective regions. For updates on venues and schedules, please contact your CSC Regional Offices.
Online Job Fair for Aspiring Government Employees
The CSC, in partnership with JobStreet.com, will also hold the Government Online Career Fair (GOCF) on 21 to 25 October 2019.
This online event aims to gather government agencies and job seekers in a virtual environment to exchange information about job openings.
For queries on the GOCF facilitated by the CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office, contact Mr. Sherwyne Farnican at 02-9318163, 02-9318089, or [email protected].
As the CSC practices the Equal Employment Principle (EOP), applications from qualified and interested persons with disabilities (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and of any sexual orientation and gender identity are highly encouraged to participate in the 2019 Government Job Fair.
Article Source: Philippine Civil Service Commission
- digitaljobsPH: DICT Free Trainings for Online Freelancing | Nationwide
- PNPA Cadet Admission Test | Schedule, Requirements & Qualifications
- 2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule | Professional and Sub-Professional