Finally, the special guidelines on the provision of the Social Amelioration Program has been issued. Check the complete details here.
PDF Copy of the Social Amelioration Program Guidelines
In this guidelines you will find the following:
- Subsidy per month per household via Region. Take note that it is based from the daily minimum wage in a particular region.
- Target beneficiaries. You’ll find the list of group of people that will be prioritized.
- Covid-19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP)
- Tulong Panghanapbuhay sa Ating Displaced/ Disadvantaged Workers: Barangay Ko, Bahay Ko Disinfection/ Sanitation Project (TUPAD #BKBK)
- COVID 19 Pondo Para sa Pagbabago at Pag-Asenso Enterprise Rehabilitation Fund (P3 – ERF)
- Cash Assistance for Farmers
- Survival and Recovery (SURE) Assistance for Marginalized, Small Farmer and Fishers
- Expanded and Enhanced Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- Livelihood Seeding Program/ Negosyo sa Serbisyo sa Barangay
- Documentary Requirement for the Social Amelioration Program
- Roles and Responsibilities of Each Agencies Involved
- RA 11469: Bayanihan to Heal As One Act
- List of Beneficiaries of Social Amelioration Program
- How to Avail the DSWD Social Amelioration Program
- COVID-19 Hazard Pay for Government Employees | Guidelines
- State of Calamity Throughout the Philippines for a Period of Six (6) Months