This article will not just give you the steps on how to apply online for the 2019 SM College Scholarship. This will also give you the summarized flowchart on how you can be an SM Scholar.
Application Period for 2019 SM College Scholarship
- November 5, 2018 until January 31, 2019
Benefits of Being an SM Scholar
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education
- Full tuition
- Monthly allowance
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas breaks
- Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation
- Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
How to Apply Online
1. Go to the SM Scholarship Website
- The official website is https://scholarship.sm-foundation.org
- You should see the LOGIN and REGISTER button. You can log in already if you have previous account. But for the first timer, just register first.
- Accomplish the online application and upload all required documents.
2. Confirm Application Within 7 Days
- Log-in to the SM Scholarship Online System to confirm application within 7 days of submission.
- Inability to confirm online will render the application void.
3. Processing and Evaluation
- The Foundation will assess submitted application forms and documents.
- The applicant will receive an e-mail notification regarding invalid and/or incomplete requirements.
- Your schedule of exam will be sent via email within 15 days from the date you confirmed of your application.
- An applicant who did not pass the exam will also receive an e-mail notification.
- Applicants who pass the exam will be announced on the same day.
- Exam passers will be interviewed individually by SM Foundation staff on the same date of the exam.
- An applicant who did not pass the interview will be notified via e-mail.
6. Home Visit
- The SM Foundation team will conduct random home visits of applicants who have passed the interview.
- An applicant who does not qualify after the home visit will be notified via e-mail.
7. Confirmation of School and Course
- When an applicant passes all steps in the scholarship screening, he/she will be called for the confirmation of school and course.
8. Orientation and Contract Signing
- An email notification will be sent from April 15 to 17, 2019 with the schedule of orientation.
If you have further inquiries, you may contact SM Foundation at (02) 857-0100 local 1681 / (02) 552-7013 / (0917) 8090519 or email them at [email protected]