Here are some reminders and step-by-step guides to apply online for the 2019 DOST Undergraduate Scholarship. Make sure you have strong internet connection when applying online.
Reminders before using the DOST-SEI E-Scholarships Application System:
Please be ready with the following information/details:
- Personal Information – Full Name, Birthday, Birthplace, etc.
- Contact Information – Mobile Number, E-mail address and Residence.
- School Information – Name and type of School, STEM Strand, Tuition Fee and Scholarship Certification if Private High School.
- Family data – Father, Mother, Legal Guardian, inclusion to DSWD Listahan 2.0 and Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps).
- Household Information – Name and Relationship to Applicant, Highest Educational Attainment, Occupation and Gross Income
- Financial Contribution – Purpose, frequency and amount of contribution.
- Other Household Information – Electric Consumption for last three (3) months, type of ownership of housing unit, monthly rent/amortization, size of acquired agricultural or residential land, number and type of acquired vehicles.
You may be required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- For Working Household Members (any of the following):
- 2017 Income Tax Return of the working family member
- Form W2 if the parents has their own business
- Employment Contract for OFW if the head of the family is working overseas
- BIR Certificate of Exemption for ITR Filing or Municipal or Barangay Certificate of Indigency if the head of the family is unemployed
- Electric Consumption for the last three months
- Affidavit of guardianship (if with legal guardian)
- Certificate of Scholarship in High School (if Private School)
- High School Statement of Account (if Private School)
- DSWD ID (if beneficiary):
- Listahan 2.0
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- Forms C, D1, D2, E, F, G of the Application form
Steps on How to Apply Online
- Complete the Sign up page. An e-mail will be sent to you for verification.
- Click the link on the e-mail to complete your application. You may also complete your application by using the Existing User module.
- Accomplish the Online Form properly and completely. Make sure that all your information is correct before submitting your data.
- You will receive an email that contains the list of requirements to be submitted together with your accomplished application form.
- Print the completed Online Form on 4 sheets of 8.5″ x 13″ paper.
- Put the printed Online Form and all the documentary requirements in a long brown envelope.
- Fill-out the detachable label (found in the brochure) and paste it on the upper left hand corner of the long brown envelope.
- Upload the required documents (Optional).
- Submit your Application Documents to your preferred Application Site (DOST-SEI/ DOST-Regional Office/Provincial Science & Technology Center).
- Note: If you upload your required documents, please bring the original copy for verification.
- If not, please bring the photocopy of the required documents and the original copy for verification.
- For Applicants evaluated under the Merit Scholarship Program, you will be required to pay the Testing Fee of Php200.00.
- When your application is in order, you will be issued a Test Permit and a Primer by the designated staff in your preferred Application Site.
- Please note in the Test Permit your testing venue, schedule and the things you need to bring during the Examination Day.
- Proceed to your designated Test Center on Examination Day.
For queries, questions and concerns, you can contact us at [email protected] and for DOST-SEI Scholarship (for scholarship related questions) please contact [email protected] or call 837-1333/ 839-0083/ 837-2071 local 2382 and mobile number of 09278868816.
- Details of 2019 DOST Undergraduate Scholarship
- DOST Scholarship Requirements and Exam Coverage
- DOST Priority Courses
- DOST Testing Centers