If you are looking for college scholarship, the SM Foundation is offering the SM College Scholarship 2019. You can start to apply for this scholarship starting November 5, 2018 until January 31, 2019. The details of the scholarships are written in this article.
What are the benefits of SM College Scholarship?
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education
- Full tuition
- Monthly allowance
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas breaks
- Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation
- Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
Read Also: How to apply for CHED Scholarship?
What are the qualification for the Scholarship Program?
- Fourth year or Grade 12 public high school graduates from schools in the areas covered who are Grade 10 finishers from public high schools;
- Grade 12 graduates from private schools in the areas covered
- With DepEd vouchers and;
- Grade 10 finishers from public high schools
- General weighted average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent for:
- Fourth year – 2nd or 3rd grading period
- Grade 12 – 1st semester
- Total household income at most P150,000 per year
- Luzon – NCR, Albay, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales
- Visayas – Capiz, Cebu, Iloilo, Leyte. Negros Occidental
- Mindanao – Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotobato, Zamboanga del Sur
What are the requirements for the SM College Scholarship Program?
- Accomplished online application form
- Attachments to the online application:
- Parent’s or Guardian’s 2017 Income Tax Return / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
- Latest Grade 12 or 4th year report card
- Birth Certificate
- 2×2 ID picture
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM mall
- APPLICATION LINK: https://scholarship.sm-foundation.org
- Read: How to Apply Online for the 2019 SM College Scholarship
What are the courses allowed in the Scholarship Program?
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering/ BS In Electronics Engineering/ BS Electronics Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditin
- BSBA in Financial Management
- BSBA in Management Accounting
The application period will start on November 5, 2018 up to January 31, 2019. If you want to be updated for more updates about this scholarship, you can sign up below: