Online Career Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) is now available.
For examinees of the March 17, 2019 Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT): Your ratings are already available at erpo.csc.gov.ph/ocsergs.
How to use OCSERGS?
When inputting your information in the blank fields, remember to follow the prescribed format:
– First name (with comma-space-suffix, if applicable)
– Middle initial (only the FIRST LETTER of your middle name, NOT the complete middle name, NO period)
– Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
– Date of exam (March 17, 2019)
– Type of Exam (Professional or Subprofessional)
– Region where you took the exam
Note: Examinee number is NOT required.
If you continue to experience an error, please check the following:
1) Make sure you are opening the correct page link: erpo.csc.gov.ph/ocsergs
2) Under the middle initial field, type the first letter of your middle name only.
3) Under date of birth, follow the format MM/DD/YYYY.
If still unable to view your rating, open a different internet browser or delete the cache, then try again.
Congrats to all the passers of Civil Service Exam March 2019! See the results of passers: Results of March 2019 Civil Service Exam | Per Region.
OCSERGS Sample Rating