The Bureau of Immigration is hiring 100 Immigration Officers (Plantilla Positions). Here are the requirements on how to apply.
Read Also: Who may avail the DFA Passport Courtesy Lane?
Qualifications | Bureau of Immigration Hiring
- Education: Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Training: None required
- Experience: None required
- Eligibility: 2nd Level (any of the following)
- Passer of Civil Service Exam Professional
- PRC License Holder
- Bar Exam Passer
- Place of Assignment: Immigration Regulation Division or Ports Operation Division
Bureau of Immigration Official Announcement
Download Now: List of 100 Immigration Officers Vacancies
Salary of Immigration Officer I
If you are accepted as Immigration Officer I, you are entitled to have a monthly salary of PhP 20,754 (Salary Grade 11).
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing.
2. Attached the following documents to the application letter:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (Download Link) with recent passport-sized picture;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record
NOTE: You can also apply ONLINE. Read: Apply Online: Immigration Officers (PhP 20,754)
Deadline of Application
The application will be accepted until November 28, 2019. Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
- Thelma DG Guiritan, Acting Chief of Personnel Selection
- Bureau of Immigration Head Office, Magallanes Dr, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila
- Email Address
Source: Bureau of Immigration
Is this a project based position?
This is permanent position.
I want to apply…I’m 30yrs old and a board passer of criminology,
Regular position napo ba ito? Or JO o Casual lang po?
Magandang araw. Saan po ang area of assignment ng matatanggap as Immigration Officer kung sakali?
If wala pa po nakuha yong certificate o elegibility, pwede ag TOR nalang po muna??
Kung pasado naman na po, pwedeng ipaprint ninyo yung sa OCSERGS na results, tapos to follow na lang yung COE. You can try this. But still, the final say will be upon the Bureau.
Sir/Ma’am, Age requirement for Immigration Officer 1 please?
i am interested but i want to know is there any age limit?
You can verify this information with the Bureau: https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration/
Thanks for the information.
This is really nice information to all immigrants and ofw whose willing to work in the govt. And be given the opportunity to live with the family in the Philippines.
I want to apply but i don’t have an eligibility
Then please accomplish first your eligibility. Take the Civil Service Exam: https://governmentph.com/civil-service-exam-schedule/