The Bureau of Immigration has an ongoing hiring of 100 Immigration Officers which are permanent positions. Here’s how to apply online.
Qualifications to be Immigration Officers
- Education: Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Training: None required
- Experience: None required
- Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
- Place of Assignment: Immigration Regulation Division or Ports Operation Division
Things to Prepare for Online Application
- A digital scan copy for each of the following in PDF format:
- Original Transcript of Records
- Original School Diploma
- Original Certificate of Eligibility
- Originally composed Letter of Intent addressed to the current Commissioner
- NOTE: For multiple pages, compile them into 1 PDF file only (eg. 2 school diplomas in 1 PDF file, 5 TOR in 1 PDF file).
- A digital ID picture with dimensions 413 x 531 pixels (300 dpi).
- Note: Photograph must clearly show the subject’s face and taken within the last 6 months.
How to Apply Online | Immigration Officers
1. Go to careers.immigration.gov.ph
2. Click APPLY link.
3. Completely fill up and submit the online job application form with correct information.
4. An Application Number will be generated upon successful submission. Save it for verification purposes.
Read Also: Salary Grade Table for Government Employees
Bureau of Immigration Official Announcement
Salary of Immigration Officer I
If you are accepted as Immigration Officer I, you are entitled to have a monthly salary of PhP 20,754 (Salary Grade 11).
Deadline of Application
The application will be accepted until November 28, 2019.
Source: Bureau of Immigration