The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is calling for qualified applicants for Filipino caregivers in Japan.
Filipino Caregivers (Nurses + Careworkers)
The Japan International Corporation of Welfare Services (JICWELS) needs qualified male and female applicants for the following positions:
- 43 Nurses (Kangoshi)
- 300 Careworkers (Kaigofukushishi)
Qualifications for this POEA Job Posting
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing with active PRC License;
- Minimum of three (3) years hospital work experience; and
- Must be motivated and committed to work and study as candidate for “Kangoshi” to obtain a National License in Japan.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (with or without PRC license); and
- Graduate of four (4) year course BUT should submit TESDA National Certificate II in Caregiving (NC II)
Read Also: Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program 2021 | Apply Now!
- Detailed resumé with one (1) piece 2×2 recent picture
- Clear photocopies of:
- Transcript of Records o College Diploma
- Updated Certificate of Employment, if applicable
- Japanese Language Training Certificate, if available
- Valid TESDA NCII Certificate in Caregiving (if not BS Nursing Graduate)
- Valid Passport
- Valid NBI Clearance (multi-purpose)
- PEOS Certificate (You can register here.)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (Kindly check it here.)
How to Apply?
- Qualified Applicants should register online at the POEA Online Service Portal.
- Submit the required documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No.____, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, and E-Registration Number) during their respective schedule of appointment.
The deadline for the online application is December 18, 2020.
Source: Embassy of Japan in the Philippines
Leave a Reply