The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Manila, Philippines has posted a job opening in their official Facebook Page. The job post is for an Executive Assistant for Political Section.
Details from Embassy of the Republic of Korea
Vacant Position: Executive Assistant for Political Section
Work Hours: Full-Time (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), Monday to Friday
Salary: Php. 27,000.00 per month
Benefits: Paid annual leaves, paid holidays, 13th month pay, and medical benefits
1. A degree in Political Science, International Studies, or an equivalent Social Science program is required for this position;
2. Experience working in an executive assistant role (Philippine government or foreign/diplomatic mission) is an advantage;
3. Must possess excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills;
4. Has working knowledge of diplomatic office procedures and correspondence;
5. Must have excellent writing and research skills;
6. Professional background or ability to make reports on certain political issues in domestic and foreign affairs;
7. Ability to use Microsoft Office programs and basic office machines, and familiarity with the Internet for research purposes is required;
8. Must be able to submit NBI Clearance upon interview.
How to Apply
Please send your (1) curriculum vitae/resumé with photo, (2) a cover letter, and (3) a succinct and accurate report on the South China Sea issue no later than July 11 (Wednesday).
The said report should be less than five (5) pages with font size 12, double spaced, A4 size format. Your targeted readers are the government officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Korea who are NOT familiar with the political affairs in the Philippines.
Kindly send the application documents to the Political Section of the Korean Embassy, with office address 122 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City or through email [email protected] with the title “Executive Assistant for Political Section, (Name of Applicant)”.
The successful candidate must be willing to start on end of July under a three-month probation period.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.