The Duterte administration’s Build Build Build team launched the “Jobs, Jobs, Jobs” Portal, an online jobs site aimed at consolidating all employment opportunities from all concessionaires and construction companies involved in the government’s flagship infrastructure program.
Public Works and Highways Secretary Mark Villar, Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade, and Bases Conversion and Development Authority President Vince Dizon gave a preview of the new portal during the progress inspection of NLEX Harbor Link Segment 10 by the “Build Build Build” officials.
“The “Jobs, Jobs, Jobs” Portal will serve as a job matching platform between potential employers and employees as the government moves to complement its “Build, Build, Build” infrastructure initiatives with more job opportunities for Filipinos,” Villar said.
“The new portal will enhance our goal of reaching Filipinos here and abroad to join the government’s infrastructure push,” Tugade noted. Read more…
How to check the job openings in Build Build Build website?
1. Go to www.build.gov.ph
2. Check the jobs available per agency
- DPWH – 2970
- DOTr – 3840
- BCDA – 4924
- Various Agencies – 90
3. Check the jobs available per region
- Central Luzon – 4175
- NCR – 7531
- Ilocos Region – 110
- Central Visayas – 4
- Davao Region – 4
Projects by Build Build Build
- Bicol International Development Project
- Broadband Backhaul Modular IT Facilities
- Broadband Fronthaul Project
- Clark International Airport Extension (Phase 1)
- Line 7 (MRT 7)
- LRT 1 South (Cavite) Extension Project
- New Bohol (Panglao) Airport
- New Clark City – Access Roads
- New Clark City National Government Admin Center (NGAC)
- NLEX – SLEX Connector Road
- NLEX Harbor Link, Segment 10
- Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Expressway Project
Vacant Positions in Project Build Build Build
Submit your letter of intent and resume to [email protected] or inquire directly at their official social media accounts:
Source: Facebook of DBM (Posted on June 11, 2018)