Kuwait Airways, the national carrier of Kuwait, is looking for Filipino workers to apply for engineers, mechanic and cargo staff positions. Here are the details on how you can apply to Kuwait Airways.
Positions Available for Filipino Workers
- Aircraft Avionics Maintenance Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Line Maintenance Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Power Plant Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Avionics System Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Airframe System Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Power Plant System Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Electrical Workshop Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Instrument Workshop Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Radio Workshop Engineer (PhP 257,335)
- Electrical Workshop Mechanic (PhP 67,545)
- Instrument Workshop Mechanic (PhP 67,545)
- Aircraft Avionics Maintenance Mechanic (PhP 67,545)
- Radio Shop Mechanic (PhP 67,545)
- Mechanical Workshop Mechanic (PhP 67,545)
- Cargo Staff Positions (Ranging from PhP 37,000 to PhP 59,000)
Kuwait Airways will hire around 200 Filipino workers to fill up the these vacant positions from their Cargo Department, Technical and Mechanical Engineering Department.
Read Also: Requirements for Passport Renewal
How to Apply?
The Philippine Overseas Labor Office is reminding interested applicants to apply ONLY to POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration) licensed agencies.
If you are interested to apply, kindly send your application to Yaazeemir International Manpower Agency, 4th floor, Room 405, AP Building 1563, F. Agoncillo corner Pedro Gil Street, Ermita, Manila or call them at 230-3090 or 230-2514.
You can send them a personal message at their Facebook Page to inquire for more details about this job hiring: m.me/YaazeemirInternational
Date of Interviews
If you will be applying as Cargo Staff, interview of applicants will begin on March 15-22, 2019. And if you will apply as aircraft engineers and technicians, the schedule interview will be on April 15 until May 1, 2019.
Food and accommodation allowances are already included in the salary. There will also be free transportation allowance and plane ticket. The contract duration is for 2 years.
This was reported also in the mainstream media via Umagang Kay Ganda of ABS-CBN.
Read Also: Job Opportunities from Different Government Departments of the Philippines
Leave a Reply