The LandBank of the Philippines, one of the biggest Government Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCC), is currently hiring.
LandBank Hiring Announcement
In the latest official post of Landbank, they are enjoining qualified applicants to apply.
If you will visit www.landbank.com/careers, here are the following vacant positions you can see. Most of the positions are available nationwide (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao) but some are only in specific branch and locations.
- Accounts Management Assistant (PG 4: P20,754.00 per month)
- Phone Bankers (Not Specified)
- Data Scientist (PG 10 or PG 11)
- Financial Assistant (PG 4: P20,754.00 per month)
- Data Controller (Not Specified)
- Legal Assistant (PG 4: P20,754.00 per month)
- Administrative Services Officer (PG 4: P20,754.00 per month)
- Executive Assistant (PG 5: P27,755.00 per month)
- Programmer (Not Specified)
- Architect (Not Specified)
- Administrative Assistant (Not Specified)
- Customer Associate (PG 5: P27,755.00 per month)
- Draftsmen (Not Specified)
- IT Specialist (Not Specified)
- Risk Management Analyst (Not Specified)
- Digitization Customer Assistant (Not Specified)
- Civil Engineer (Not Specified)
- Field Auditor (Not Specified)
Note: PG means Pay Grade. GOCCs like LandBank has different Salary Grade schemes compare to SSL V.
How to Apply to LandBank Hiring
There are several ways to apply to Landbank. You can apply via email, online, walk-in and branch visit.
- Via Email – You may send your resume to [email protected] Should you wish to speak with their Recruitment Team personnel, you may reach them at (02) 8 405-7224.
- Via Online – Apply directly at www.landbank.com/careers.
- Via Walk-In – Interested applicants may also apply personally at the LANDBANK Head Office located at Recruitment Division, 23rd Floor LANDBANK Plaza, 1598 M.H. Del Pilar corner Dr. J. Quintos Sts., Malate, Manila and bring the necessary documents.
- Via Branches – You may also apply directly to our branches and lending centers if they have job vacancies.
- Updated copy of resume
- One copy of 1×1 Picture
- Transcript of Records (Original and Photocopy)
- Civil Service Professional or 2nd Level Eligibility Certificate or its equivalent (e.g. PRC license) (Original and Photocopy)
Deadline of Application
The position will remain open until it is filled.