The LandBank of the Philippines, one of the biggest Government Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCC), is currently hiring.
LandBank Hiring Announcement
Landbank is enjoining qualified applicants to apply to their available positions nationwide.
If you will visit the Landbank Careers Portal, here are the following vacant positions you can see. Most of the positions are available nationwide (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao) but some are only in specific branch and locations.
- Corporate Communications Associate
- Corporate Communications Specialist III
- Systems and Methods Assistant with monthly salary of Php 20,754
- Property Valuation Specialists (Real Estate Appraisers) with monthly salary of Php 40,637.00
- Loan Operations Assistants with monthly salary of Php 20,754.00
- Customer Care Assistants (Phone Bankers) with monthly salary of Php 20,754.00
- IT Specialists with monthly salary of Php 40,637.00
- Executive Assistants with monthly salary of Php 20,754.00 or PhP 27,755.00
- Financial Assistants (Accountants) with monthly salary of Php 20,754.00 or PhP 27,755.00
- Customer Associates with monthly salary of PhP 27,755.00
Note: PG means Pay Grade. GOCCs like LandBank has different Salary Grade schemes compare to SSL V.
How to Apply to LandBank Hiring
There are several ways to apply to Landbank. You can apply via email, online, walk-in and branch visit.
- Via Email – You may send your resume to [email protected] Should you wish to speak with them, you may contact 522-0000 local 2902, 2904, 7224, 4219.
- Via Online – Apply through their Online Career Portal.
- Via Walk-In – Interested applicants may also apply personally at the LANDBANK Head Office located at Recruitment Division, 23rd Floor LANDBANK Plaza, 1598 M.H. Del Pilar corner Dr. J. Quintos Sts., Malate, Manila and bring the necessary documents.
- Via Branches – You may also apply directly to their branches and lending centers if they have job vacancies.
- Updated copy of resume
- One copy of 1×1 Picture
- Transcript of Records
- Civil Service Professional or 2nd Level Eligibility Certificate or its equivalent (e.g. PRC license)
Deadline of Application
The position will remain open until it is filled.
Source: Land Bank of the Philippines