For those want to be part of LandBank, here is the guide for their online application. Currently, they have several open positions nationwide.
Landbank Online Application Step by Step Guide
1. Go to their Careers Portal
- Visit landbank.com/careers
2. You can directly apply to the list of posted positions. It will be easy to check if you will choose depending on your desired area of designation such as:
- Head Office
- North NCR Branches Group
- South NCR Branches Group
- North Luzon Branches Group
- South Luzon Branches Group
- Central Luzon Branches Group
- Southeast Luzon Branches Group
- Southwest Luzon Branches Group
- East Visayas Branches Group
- West Visayas Branches Group
- East Mindanao Branches Group
- West Mindanao Branches Group
3. Click the ‘Learn More’ Button
Upon clicking this button, you will be able to see the specific information about the position you are applying.
- Salary Grade Level
- Monthly Salary in Pesos
- Job Description
- Area, Unit and Department
- Required Years of Experience
4. Choose the ‘Apply Now’ Button
You will be redirected to their Application for Employment page. Just complete filling out the information need for Step 1 to Step 4.
How to Apply via Email
Aside from the Landbank Online Application method, you can send your requirements via email. Interested applicants may directly send the following requirements to [email protected] or [email protected].
- Updated Resume
- One 1 x 1 picture
- Copy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Copy of Civil Service Professional or 2nd Level Eligibility Certificate or its equivalent (e.g. PRC license)
For more information, you may send your questions regarding the available positions through Personnel Administration Department – Recruitment Division with contact numbers of (02) 8522-0000 loc. 7224, 2904, 2902, 4219.
Source: Land Bank of the Philippines