The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the LET Exam Schedule 2018 to be on March 25 and September 30. This article will give you the details of the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) 2018.
March 25 LET Exam Schedule
The opening of online processing started last November 20, 2017 and will have a deadline of filing on January 19, 2018. at various testing centers in Manila and all Regional Offices nationwide. Make sure to file as early as today.
Online Application Portal
All applicants are advised to go to the Online Application Portal System of PRC to submit their applications. Please be reminded that all applicants must secure all requirements and payment before proceeding to PRC centers for further processing of applications and also avoid further inconvenience.
General Qualifications for LET Exam
- As prescribed by RA No. 7836 as amended by RA 9293, a citizen of the Philippines or an alien whose country has reciprocity with the Philippines can apply.
- An applicant shall be at least 18 years old
- The applicant is of good moral character and good moral reputation with moral values, has not been convicted by final judgment by court for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Basic Requirements for LET Exam – First Timers
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools / programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)/ PSA Marriage Contract for female applicants
- Examination Fee of 900 pesos
Additional Requirements – Removal
- For Teachers in Elementary Grade: BSEED or its equivalent
- For Teachers in Secondary Grade: A bachelor’s degree in education or its equivalent with a major and minor and the degrees which shall be considered equivalent must have to take at least 18 units in Professional Education, or a bachelor’s degree in arts and sciences with at least ten units in professional education .
- For Teachers in Pre-school: A bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (BECED) or its equivalent
- For Teachers in vocational and two-year technical course: A bachelor’s degree in the field of specialization or its equivalent, with at least 18 units in professional education.
Basic Requirements for LET Exam – Repeaters
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (Res. 2004-200, s’04) (CHED recognition / permit to operate for graduates of new schools / programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)
Program of the Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers on March 25, 2018
- You can download or view the Program in this link.
September 30 LET Exam Information
If you want to be notified via email for the specific instructions and official PRC announcements, write your email below: