Here are the details of the requirement and qualifications of the Megaworld Scholarship for this year.
As its first major initiative in 1999, the Foundation launched a college scholarship program in two pilot universities in Metro Manila to help bright but needy students in realizing their dreams. With the need for continuous investment in human development, the program has grown for the past years.
Megaworld stands by on the principle that a corporation exists to serve others. We believe that we must not only do well but also do good in the community we are part of. This belief has been our driving force to continuously give back to society through the company’s socio-civic arm, the Megaworld Foundation.
Megaworld Scholarship Benefits
- Full tuition fee
- Allowance per school year
- Career opportunity at Megaworld Corporation and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates
Megaworld Partner Schools
Requirements for the Scholarships
For applicants who are incoming freshmen:
- Final grade report in fourth-year high school with an average of at least 85% or its equivalent, and with at least 80% grade in all subjects (photocopy but need to bring the original for verification)
- A certificate of upper 10% class ranking of graduating batch (original copy)
- A passing result of the university entrance exam, letter of admission or certificate of enrollment (photocopy but need to bring the original for verification)
For applicants who are incoming sophomores and juniors:
- All grade reports from previous to current semester with a GPA of at least 85% or its equivalent and with at least 80% grade in all subjects (photocopy but need to bring the original for verification)
- A full load enrollment assessment/registration form w/ class schedule (photocopy but need to bring the original for verification)
- Complete course curriculum (photocopy)
General Requirements for all the applicants:
- Income Tax Return (ITR) not exceeding PhP300,000.00 combined gross annual income (original copy) / Affidavit and BIR Certification of Tax Exemption of Father and Mother or Guardian Birth Certificate (original copy).
- Birth certificate (photocopy but need to bring the original for verification)
- Endorsement letter from the College/ University (original copy)
- Utility Bills such as electricity, water, internet, etc. (photocopy but need to bring the original for verification)
- Two 2X2 I.D. pictures
- Two 1X1 I.D. pictures
- Photograph of Applicant with family/guardian
- NBI Clearance
Note: Upon completion of the above requirements, the applicant shall be asked to fill out certain documents and shall undergo exams and interviews to further assess qualifications. Applications with incomplete details and requirements will not be processed.
Online Application is Now Available
How to Apply Offline
- Send personally your requirements at 22nd Floor, Alliance Global Tower 11th Avenue cor 36th Street Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig 1200.
- You can email or call [email protected] and +63 (2) 894.6437 to 38 if you can submit your requirements via courier or online.