The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Academy are looking for qualified agents. Here are the requirements and how you can apply.
NBI Agent Hiring | Basic Requirements
- Transcript of Records
- Eligibility (Bar/Board)
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Tax Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Personal Data Sheet (CS Form 212)
- 2 pcs. 2×2 Pictures (In Formal Attire/White Background)
- NBI and Police Clearances
- Court Clearances from RTC, MTC, and Prosecutor’s
- ITR/W2- if working
- SALN – if Government Employee
Read Also: Two Ways to Apply for NBI Clearance
Basic Qualifications of an NBI Agent
- Must be a Filipino citizen, of good moral character and in excellent physical and mental condition
- Lawyer or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- No pending criminal, civil or administrative charge and never convicted of any crime
- Between 25 to 35 years old
- At least 5’5 in height (male)/5’3 for female
- With general weighted average of 85% in the transcript of records
- Vision within normal range
- No tattoo marks or pierced ears
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
How to Apply
You can bring or submit the basic requirements and documents to the National Academy for pre-assessment.
For online application, please go to this link.
- Complete the online application form
- Download the NBI agent application form (This will only be given to you once you completed the online application above)
- Print and fill up the form
- Scan your document and email to [email protected] with the subject (NBI AGENT APPLICATION – “YOUR LAST NAME”)
- Wait for the official appointment email
- Reminder: bring all requirements on your appointment
Qualified applicants shall undergo an extensive training for at least 20 weeks at the NBI Academy.
Deadline of the Application
This is an ongoing hiring. The NBI Academy will issue official posts on the deadline of the application or if there are new opening like NBI Special Investigators.