The Civil Service Exam Results March 2018 is already out! The list of passers for the March 18, 2018 CSE-PPT is now available on the CSC website: http://csc.gov.ph/
Important Reminders for the Passers of Civil Service Exam March 2018
1. Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available by June 1, 2018.
2. Concerns on examination result including verification on examinee number should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional Offices by June 18, 2018.
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost). For requirements and procedures, pls. follow this link: http://www.csc.gov.ph/
5. Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional Office concerned. Representatives are NOT allowed to claim on behalf of the passers. In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
- One (1) Valid ID
- Driver’s License;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D.;
- BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; or
- NBI Clearance
- Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
- Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
Again, congratulations to all the passers of Civil Service Exam! Check your names now!
Related Article: Second Batch of Civil Service Exam | August 12, 2018
sana makapasa ako , tiwala lang
Pa send naman po nang reviewers. Salamat po!
Check the reviewers here: https://civilserviceexamph.com/category/reviewers/
good morning po kailan po olit ang exam sa civil service po maricar gidoc po to taga las pinas city po gusto ko po kasi mag exam maam/sir.salamat po
August 12 ang second batch of Civil Service Exam: https://governmentph.com/august-12-2018-civil-service-examination-application-period/
I’m a graduating student po and I passed the exam, but maliban po sa school ID eh wala na po akong ibang valid ID since yung sa school ID ko po is hindi na valid dahil tapos na po yung semester. Okay lang po ba na ang ipresent ko lang sa CSC office eh yung application receipt?
Kuha ka ng ibang valid ID. Pwede ang brgy id. List of IDs: https://civilserviceexamph.com/valid-ids-for-civil-service-exam/
Hindi man nakapasa ngayon bawi na lang sa August
Thanks sa Info.