The Civil Service Exam Results March 2018 is already out! The list of passers for the March 18, 2018 CSE-PPT is now available on the CSC website: http://csc.gov.ph/
Important Reminders for the Passers of Civil Service Exam March 2018
1. Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available by June 1, 2018.
2. Concerns on examination result including verification on examinee number should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional Offices by June 18, 2018.
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost). For requirements and procedures, pls. follow this link: http://www.csc.gov.ph/
5. Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional Office concerned. Representatives are NOT allowed to claim on behalf of the passers. In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
- One (1) Valid ID
- Driver’s License;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D.;
- BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; or
- NBI Clearance
- Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
- Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.
Again, congratulations to all the passers of Civil Service Exam! Check your names now!
Related Article: Second Batch of Civil Service Exam | August 12, 2018