This article is about online application for NSO Birth Certificates, Marriage and Death Certificates, and Certificate of Non-Marriage.
STEP 1 – Fill out the application form at the e-Census (Philippine Statistics Authority).
STEP 2 – After you complete your online application, you will be issued a Batch Request Number and, for each request, a Request Reference Number. When paying for all requests in the batch, specify the Batch Request Number. When paying for a particular request only, specify the Request Reference Number. Fees are inclusive of processing, delivery and government taxes. The fees and the available payment channels depend on whether your delivery address is within the Philippines or outside the Philippines.
1. e-Census accepts requests for delivery within and outside the Philippines.
• LOCAL REQUEST: delivery destination is within the Philippines; PHP 315.00 per copy for copy issuance of birth, marriage and death certificates, and PHP 415.00 per copy for Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR). The additional PHP 15.00 serves as the Documentary Stamp Tax (Sections 173 and 188 of the Tax Code and Revenue Memorandum Order 13-2008) per copy issued.
• FOREIGN REQUEST: delivery destination is outside the Philippines; USD 20.00 per copy for copy issuance and USD 25.00 per copy for CENOMAR.
2. Credit card payment uses the payment facility of Kabayan Central Networks, Inc. Thus, KABAYAN CENTRAL NETWORKS, INC. will appear in the credit card statement. Unisys Public Sector Services Corporation (UPSSC) will appear in the official receipt(s).
3. It is possible that the fee will be reflected in the requester’s credit card statement of account before the document is received.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
After payment is made, requests cancellation can no longer be accepted. e-Census adopts a NO REFUND and NO CANCELLATION policy for all its services.
1. Only paid requests shall be processed.
2. All certifications issued by NSO are considered rendered service. All requests submitted via e-Census and paid through the available payment channels will undergo processing under the Civil Registry System of NSO. Thus, these constitute rendered service, whether requests result to positive issuances or certifications (negative).
3. Returned mail delivery is also considered as rendered service. This includes wrong mailing address provided by requester, resident transferred to another address, and any other related circumstances.
4. For requests to be delivered within the Philippines:
4.1 Birth Certificates:
Only the following are authorized to receive birth certificates:
(a) the owner of the birth certificate;
(b) his/her parent;
(c) his/her spouse;
(d) his/her direct descendant;
(e) his/her legal guardian/institution-in-charge, if minor.
If the document owner is a minor, only his/her parent or guardian can receive or authorize the receipt of delivery of the birth certificate. The receiving party must present a valid ID. If the receiving party is the guardian of the document owner, a valid ID and proof/declaration of guardianship must be presented.
If the receiving party is not any of the abovementioned persons, an authorization letter and the ID of the authorized person together with the receiving party’s valid ID are required to be presented.
4.2 Marriage and Death Certificates, and CENOMAR:
Either the document owner, the requesting party or their representative is allowed to receive marriage and death certificates, and CENOMAR. A valid ID must be presented when receiving the certificate.
STEP 3 – Wait for the delivery. For delivery destinations within the Philippines, processing and delivery of paid requests takes about three (3) to nine (9) working days after receipt of payment. For delivery destinations outside the Philippines, processing and delivery will take six (6) to eight (8) weeks after receipt of payment. If you would like to receive your document through special courier services, send an email at [email protected]. The additional courier fees shall be to your account.