You now have the chance to become part of the Philippine Air Force (PAF) as it is opening twelve (12) job vacancies! Located at Colonel Jesus Villamor Air Base at Pasay City, the Human Resource of PAF is in need of the following qualified personnel:
Philippine Air Force Hiring Announcement
- Attorney II (Php 42,159.00/mo)
- Attorney III (Php 59,353.00/mo)
- Veterinarian II (Php 59,353.00/mo)
- Dentist I (Php 29,277.00/mo)
- Optometrist I (Php 24,495.00/mo)
- Machine Shop Foreman (Php 22,316.00/mo)
- Social Welfare Officer I (Php 22,316.00/mo)
- Nutritionist-Dietitian I (Php 22,316.00/mo)
- Psychologist I (Php 22,316.00/mo)
- Librarian I (Php 22,316.00/mo)
- Printing Foreman (Php 18,784.00/mo)
- Administrative Assistant II (Carpenter Foreman) (Php 17, 505.00/mo)
Below are the complete qualification standards for each position, salary grade and amount, and place of assignment.
What are the requirements?
- Application letter addressed to PAFHRMC
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-size picture;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/ rating/ license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
How to apply to Philippine Air Force?
Interested applicants shall send the application letter, attached with the complete requirements, through email at [email protected] not later than November 10, 2020.
Source: Philippine Air Force