The official Facebook Page of Pag-IBIG Fund (HDMF) has posted this Pag-IBIG Hiring 2019 announcement. The details for the requirements and qualifications are here:
Available Job Order Positions
- Clerk/Office Administration Assistants
- Accounting/Loans Assistants
- Marketing/Customer Service Assistants
- Technical Support Assistants
- IT Administrators
- Graphic Artists
Pag-IBIG Hiring 2019 Requirements
- College Graduate (Any Bachelor Degree)
- Has working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- With excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Preferably with Civil Service Eligibility
Requirements for the Job Order Positions
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Copy of Diploma
- Copy of Civil Service Eligibility
How to Apply to Pag-IBIG Job Hiring?
You can send your requirements at at 18/F Petro MegaPlaza, 358 Senator Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City, Monday to Friday during office hour (8am to 5pm). For further inquiries you may call this number: 4223000 local 5019 or 5020.
Q & A for 2019 Pag-IBIG Hiring
a. Do we need to pass the requirements personally or can we send it via email?
b. Is there an age limit?
c. What if I do not have a Civil Service Eligibility?
d. I have a PRC license, can I apply?
e. Where will be the assignment area once hired?
f. Is there vacancies in other Pag-IBIG branches?